Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nitink

Gift From Reliance : Spread A Smile With Holi

Just received a packet from reliance, i was surprised since i had never ordered anything. opened it and found out that it was gulal.

The box says 3 pouches of gulal and when i opened i found only 2

anyways ty reliance for the gesture !!!

i called *363 and thanked them and told them abt 1 packet missing !!! seems the courier guys are having afield day :D

:previous:

I have got a 'HOLI' SMS asking me to subscribe to Local Onnet Pack for Rs 50 for full free unltd R2R calls.

Now the funny part is that the period is not mentioned, assuming it should be 1 month, because the default plan is at Rs 99 per month. So effectively we get 50% discount.

Now that a lot of RCDMA subscribers have switched operators, I think there is a lot of free capacity on CDMA, so RCOM is giving 50% discount now. Or else, the existing subscribers also will jump fences soon.:rofl_200::Contento::Riendo:<_< Serves them right....

i have 3 connections in my name including one DAPO , seems they realized I was one of their "dear" customers :P:

Edited by nitink

I would be inclined to equate those Free Gulal Satchets from Reliance with the menacing question Gabbar Singh asked in Sholay... "Holi Kab Hai? Kab Hai Holi"?

Ramgadh ke logo... Be Ready For Some impending massive STRIKE.. Lolz