Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bangalore

Heating Problem In Lg Rd6130

hi friends

i bought a new reliance postpaid connection last friday.My handset is lg rd6130.Everything seems to be working fine w.r.t the reliance service as of now. but i m facing some problem with the handset itself.

When i talk for more than say 10-15 minutes the handset really gets heated up.i just can't continue the conversation.i have to keep changing it from one hand to another in order to continue the conversation.

Is that normal with these handsets or something wrong with my handset?

Very low signal strengths can cause excessive heating(to an extent) However if so much that U need to change hands then urgently visit Authorised Service center.

Yes, it is normal for most LG handsets for Reliance, to get heated quickly when calling or using R-World for some time.

And Samsung ones too....

India's a place where both LG & Samsung dump their substandard batteries! They were both pulled up in the US for providing such poor batteries... both in terms of heating & life. And both had to take back thousands of batteries. They sent those and more to good 'ol India I guess (Ambani's might have got a discount for taking those batteries). On the downside you can't clog up RIM's network by talking too much becuse you're phone will burn ya if ya do! :):D:unsure:

Edited by anujit

becuse you're phone will burn ya if ya do!

Possibly burst/blast even(the batery)..