Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

A new type of sale from Shopclues Sunday Flea Market sale.Addidas Shower gel Sure dry shield Mortein are available those intrested may buy the same

http://www.shopclues...lea-market.html

Sorry for the link not working this link now is working Addidas Shower Gel is still available 195 pieces Mortein and Sure Dry shield sold out Watch is still available though

Edited by theknownstrangerr
  • Like 1

^ they have started this flea market on sundays since last sunday.. please edit link, its not working..

most of the items (jaw dropping items) are already sold out..

Worst Customer Service/Courier Service from PepperFry.com.I had made a purchase from them on the 7th and received a mail stating that purchase has been shipped on 2 different AWB Nos. on the 9th and 12th.I have been behind them since the 12th to know the status of the 1st shipment and all they ask for is time at first when contacted the customer care via chat they asked for 24-48 hrs to give me a update post 48 hours I made a complaint at their page in Facebook and again they requested time to reply and the reply I got was Dear Customer our Order no xxxxxxx has been shipped with AWB Nos xxxx and xxxx.I wrote back stating I know this tell me where is the package and they say they are in constant touch with courier people to expedite the delivery but unfortunately no delivery has happened till now 9 days from date of shipment of 1st shipment.Each time I ask the response we are in touch with courier people we will inform you as and when we receive any information.I have written to them to take back the product and keep the money as I am sick of this.Has anybody else faced such issues with Pepperfry

i had purchased an item from them on prepaid basis 3 months ago as it was offered on huge discount.. Got the item after around 40-45 days after making paymrnt.

Btw whats the tracking info showing on the courier's website??

Have bought at least 15 products from pepperfry. By large my experience has been good except for from the last month. They now don't issue refund if their product is damaged. They will only issue a coupon. Crap policy. Moreover the waiting on their customer care number has increased from hardly a minute to 15 minutes.

So now I am totally avoiding pepperfry. One of the worst customer service. They talk very sweetly on fon. But it is all they know. No execution.

Tapatalking........

Edited by ankitdaluka

i had purchased an item from them on prepaid basis 3 months ago as it was offered on huge discount.. Got the item after around 40-45 days after making paymrnt.

Btw whats the tracking info showing on the courier's website??

Sujit the tracking status remained the same Shipment received at Gurgoan for a good one week time only post my complaint it moved to dispatched to Tamilnadu Airport on 15th Midnight still no delivery and second awb no movement still lying at Gurgoan

Have bought at least 15 products from pepperfry. By large my experience has been good except for from the last month. They now don't issue refund if their product is damaged. They will only issue a coupon. Crap policy. Moreover the waiting on their customer care number has increased from hardly a minute to 15 minutes.

So now I am totally avoiding pepperfry. One of the worst customer service. They talk very sweetly on fon. But it is all they know. No execution.

Tapatalking........

Very True Ankit they only talk no action.I have been asking them what is the reason for delay they say we are in touch courier company shall let you know once we get the input.The best joke was when I spoke to the Customer care guy via chat the product had been shipped already and that fellow was saying Sir each product has its own shipping time so you need to wait wonder what was that supposed to mean

^^^

And deepak bhai which courier service is that ?

Try talking to their HO for a better response.

^^^

And deepak bhai which courier service is that ?

Try talking to their HO for a better response.

Sujith Bhai Its Delhivery courier latest status for one shipment is sent for dispatch lets see how many days it takes to reach me from Airport (Tamilnadu) whatever it means

If any one could please help to provide contact number or email address of some higher authority in Pepperfry..

M really frustrated fighting for a refund since over a month..

Always they sad it shall be done tomorrow without fail..

Sadly That tomorrow never comes...

Does any 1 bought reebok back pack from shopclues?

Adithya Digital Nirvana ordered one check with him

If any one could please help to provide contact number or email address of some higher authority in Pepperfry..

M really frustrated fighting for a refund since over a month..

Always they sad it shall be done tomorrow without fail..

Sadly That tomorrow never comes...

Ankit I dont think that would be of any use as I have seen the customer care n service manager at facebook all try to give excuse and ask for time senior level or higher authority would do the same in my opinion

I ordered the Reebok backpack not yet come.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

http://www.shopclues.com/norton-internet-security-2012-1-pc-1-year.html

http://www.shopclues...cyzxhjafeb2.jpg

Buy one get one Free from Shop clues Norton Internet Security 2012 single user 899

Edited by theknownstrangerr

Hi friends

need ur timely help...

Actually i have to purchase tupperware products in bulk (roughly 1.5-2 lacs) for corporate gifting on Diwali..

i know that the margin of a distributor is approx 23-24%. On top of that the seller also gets bonus on the sales amount..

If anyone of u could throw some light so that i could strike a deal at an appropriate price which satisfies both the parties..

Any Response is highly welcome..

Thnx..

Hi friends

need ur timely help...

Actually i have to purchase tupperware products in bulk (roughly 1.5-2 lacs) for corporate gifting on Diwali..

i know that the margin of a distributor is approx 23-24%. On top of that the seller also gets bonus on the sales amount..

If anyone of u could throw some light so that i could strike a deal at an appropriate price which satisfies both the parties..

Any Response is highly welcome..

Thnx..

Dude, let me know if u get a good price..i will try to merge my requirements with yours..thanks

(Dont Follow Your Shadow, Lead It!!)

-Sent from my Fax Machine

@ankitdaluka if you want to buy products worth 1.5-2L then its better you join tupperware.

i dont have much idea about their business module but i am sure its much better to join tupperware.

Exactly. Even I though so. Have mailed them that I need to join the company. Waiting for their response. But it's a Lengthy procedure. And only for women. Have to attend three tupperware kitty parties Nd throw one ourself. Let's see. Thnx for the suggestion Aditya :)

Tapatalking........

cant believe it, its a very Lengthy procedure no doubt.

i am a member of Oriflame its also a direct selling company but any 1 can join it and you dont need to go any where just order from home and you will get it at your door step.

no need to attend kitty parties or throw one yourself no need to attend any meeting.

btw if any 1 want to buy or join oriflame please contact me.

special discount for Rimweb members.

I'm looking for a network media streamer with DAC (DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTOR) in it. Can anyone help here. Any brand will do. But DAC is a must.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

After a long follow up mails threats Pepperfry finally delivered 1 of 2 shipments yesterday.Now I need to wait for the other one.Some one from Pepperfry called and asked if I received both and was promised quicker delivery of second shipment lets wait and watch

32 GB Sony Pendrive free with 1 year subscription of "Right Choice" at Rs. 999/-

Link : http://subscriptions.intoday.in/subscriptions/wrc/subs_32gb.jsp?source=32%20GB%20offer%20Indiatimes

Subscription : 1 year

No. of Issues : 12

Cover Price : 1500

Discount : 33%

Price You Pay : 999

Assured Gift : 32 GB Sony pen drive worth 1599

Subscribe and also get Full access to online archive of every “Right Choice” magazine issue from the last three years.

9800144.jpg

32 GB Sony Pendrive free with 1 year subscription of "Right Choice" at Rs. 999/-

Link : http://subscriptions...ffer Indiatimes

Subscription : 1 year

No. of Issues : 12

Cover Price : 1500

Discount : 33%

Price You Pay : 999

Assured Gift : 32 GB Sony pen drive worth 1599

Subscribe and also get Full access to online archive of every “Right Choice” magazine issue from the last three years.

9800144.jpg

has anybody here in rimweb subcribed to this offer? is this magazine worth and useful? i am thinking to subcribe. i would like to share all 3 years online archive of last 3 years to all rimweb members. if anybody had got these online archives, he could share to all.