Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

I had ordered two at two separate addresses. One is on its way, the other one SAYS "SPECIAL HANDLING" in the column for shipping status.

Whatever that means.

i also recieved one of the two shower gel yesterday and the second one is showing special handling.

I had ordered two at two separate addresses. One is on its way, the other one SAYS "SPECIAL HANDLING" in the column for shipping status.

Whatever that means.

As per Shop Clues Special Handling means that your order has been rejected and payment shall be refunded to your account.

arrow.png

Set of 3 for 29 Rs Shipping charges Rs 19.Is this original Arrows Brand or some cheap gimmick.

• Like 1

U never know. The last TIME around they shipped FAKE arrow socks in a similar offer

U never know. The last TIME around they shipped FAKE arrow socks in a similar offer

In such a case cant we report the same.I mean they claim its Arrow and how can they send a fake product.

In such a case cant we report the same.I mean they claim its Arrow and how can they send a fake product.

Firstly the amount involved is too small.

Secondly who hS the time Nd the energy.

Thirdly whom will u complain to.

And fourthly even if u convince them it is fake Nd they refund the money it is not going to stop them from doing it again.

In short buy only if u are sure of the quality. Else be prepared of the risk it being fake.

And fourthly even if u convince them it is fake Nd they refund the money it is not going to stop them from doing it again.

In short buy only if u are sure of the quality. Else be prepared of the risk it being fake.

In a way its true for a meager 48rs who will spend the time complaining or following up.As the amount is small those who wish can take the risk.Let me plunge in and see what they ship original or fake.

In a way its true for a meager 48rs who will spend the time complaining or following up.As the amount is small those who wish can take the risk.Let me plunge in and see what they ship original or fake.

Best of luck mate. Do let us know once u receive:)

Edited by ankitdaluka

am still waiting..

got it today..

shopclues have got many complaints regarding arrow socks earlier.they refunded in form of shopclues bucks. anybody who got addidas shower gel please post review. whether genuine or not?

yes it is genuine .manifactured in paris imported by cavinkare pvt limited. the one i have recieved had mfg mnth june 2012 , month of import aug 2012 and exp date july 2015

^ same stats.. i have received VICTORY LEAGUE..

Same here I also got the same.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Buy a Denim Jeans at Rs 499 and get a watch free from mginger

Super Saver Combo

Dhamaka Offer! Retail Price Rs 1299 mGinger Price Rs 499 You Save Rs 800 (62%) FREE Shipping Ships in 5-7 business days Cash On Delivery Option Available

All products sold are brand new and 100% genuine

Unable to post image. here is the link http://www.mginger.com/deal.html?di=442&src=way2

New registration at rechargefreak.com with a one-time use of coupon SUM is giving discount of maximum Rs. 35

Recharge with Rs.100 and get Rs. 15 off

Recharge with 200 and get 30 off

Recharge with 150 and get 22.5 off

I went for full talk-time top-up of MTS for Rs. 222 and got it done @ Rs. 192

• Like 1

I tried to recharge my vodafone for 111

Amount debited from bank 94.35

No recharge received :(

Status shows Success :P:(

homeshop18 is offering Apple ipad 2 16 gb(wifi) at 20799( after applying gift code). is this site reliable? also any other cheap option or this is lowest? i want to buy today as scheme is closing in 10 hrs. Apple iPad 2 16GB (WiFi)

Recived my Arrow Handkerchief (Pack of 3 only for 29) today. fast shipping by shopclue. look genuine. manufactured by arvind lifestyle. manf year 08/12

I recived yesterday,fastest shipping by shopclues yet. Within 2 days.

Once more deal from Shopclues not much idea about genuineness bag.jpg

http://www.shopclues...olding-bag.html

Reebok Bag for 199 with Free shipping

Edited by theknownstrangerr
  • Like 2

Bought, even I doubt if it if genuine though, thanks.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

Buy one get one free on Splenda sugar free at healthkart.com.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.