Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
akhileshril

Lg 6130 Problem........

i have a problem with lg 6130 and two of my friends too have the same problem.... when i recieve mms from another 6130 it goes to native mms whereas when mms is recieved from other h/s or mail server it goes to r world mms !!!!! which is not there in 6130... and i came to know about this because when mms from other h/s is recieved it asks me to run r world ... but for mms from other 6130 it asks me to connect to server(native mms server)....HOPE I HAVE MADE MY PROBLEM CLEAR..... and I have noticed one thing this is happening to all who have upgraded the h/s fro any h/s to LG 6130….. CAN ANYONE HELP?????????

hi akhileshril

just wanted to know if you are able to receive ringtones and pics sent to your phone via email. I am not able to download the stuff that i send through outlook ...keep getting the error Message not found on MMSC server. Let me know if there are any setttings i need to play around with before sending the email to my phone.

thnaks

hi

Same problem with me "Message not found on MMSC server". Has nebody been able to rectify this prob?

sAiK

Hi 4 All U who cant d/w Ringtones andd Wallpapers

As per me

tehre can be 2 reasons for this

1) the format of your attachment is not supported

for RIngtones i suppose i am not 2 sure only MDI format is supported

and for Wallpapers GIF is not supported

2) the second reason can be the size of the Attachment if it exeeda your local Memory you get this message

so try to reduce the size of the attachments and send In proper formats

Neeraj