Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
enticer86

My Experience With Nokia 2280

Guys i bot a n2280 in aug. soon its softwares started vanishing. last time the reliance got erazed.i cud get GARUDA connection or even a tata.

so i hv sent it to Reliance head office.They promised to DO SOMETHING. I hv no fone from a month or so. Is that what these ppl call KAR LO DUNIYA MUTTHI MEIN?? Did n e thing like this happened to u ppl?

"softwares started vanishing"

can you be a bit more clear ?

7370?? Do you have the Reliance logo on start up or Nokia Hands? You can restore the phone using Diego, but I dont think that would be allowed on this forum.

7370?? Do you have the Reliance logo on start up or Nokia Hands? You can restore the phone using Diego, but I dont think that would be allowed on this forum.

20031[/snapback]

eep can u help

ya but i hv the reliance logo NOW

when i try to call now they say " to resume services,call operator"

previously when i had given it to BLOODY NOKIA PEOPLE, my cell showed the nokia "hands" at startup, not the reliance logo.

U cn tell me DIEGO AT enticer86@rediffmail.com

i m planning to sell my cell and by a nokia3315 with Trump card!!!!!

:angry::) I wish to bring the problems faced by me with NOKIA 2280 handset.

I purchased this handset in the monthof december 2003 through a authorised dealer. Right from the day 1 it is giving me problems. Initially the handset gets hanged and unless & otherwise you remove its battery and then installing it gets started. I generally ignore it. \

Then after 2-3 months it goes off or switch off by itself & cannot be revived after doing alll types of methods. For this I have to visit the nokia authorised service centre and after examining they forward my handset to

Brightpoint India ltd for repairs and I use to recieve THE HANDSET ONLY AFTER 15 DAYS.

Thereafter the same problems crops up within a month & then again the same procedure is adopted and the 15 days. I HAVE REPEATED THIS EXERICISE FOR AT LEAST 5 TIMES.

I requested for the replacement of the handset in my countless e-mails to customerservice@relianceinfo.com, BUT THEY REFUSED TO REPLACE THE HANDSET & TOLD ME THAT THEY CAN ONLY REPAIR IT.

Only you peoples can understend my problem. i am regular in paying the bills for the period when my handset was there for repair.

Many functions of R-WORLD are also NOT THERE IN THIS HANDSET.

I HAVE NOW MADE UP MY MIND TO RETURN THE HANDSET & CONNECTION TO THE RELIANCE PEOPLES. :quest::angry:

I REQUEST YOU NOT TO PURCHASE THIS NOKIA 2280 HANDSET

I suggest you to write to nokia on this and put a courier with all the service bill copies to them, as nokia is handset supplier and manufacturer, reliance got to do very little on this.

Ask the NOKIA ASC for nokia care mail id and adsress.

I HAVE ACCIDENTLY RESET THE FACTORY SETTINGS ON MY NOKIA 2280.ANY WAY TO GET IT BACK???

NO RELIANCE LOGO AY START UP.

SEARCHING FOR NETWORK

CANNOT SELECT NUMBER...........ONLY ONE OPTION UNDER NETWORK SETTINGS" MY NUMBER 000000000"

SERVICE CENTER AND WEB WORLD HAVE NO IDEA WHATS WRONG.

EACH SENDS ME TO THE OTHER

I think u Hvae Fully reset U R Phone & Nokia Care should recognize U R Problem cause it was a common problem sometime Ago.So only nokia Care can help u get the correct parameters of U R phone onto it & get it Started.

All the Best