Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
raccoon

Incentive To Use Your Reliance GSM

After making a call on my RGSM (Mah. Circle), I was surprised to get an SMS saying if I spend Rs. 2 more, I would get 5 local mins free. As far as I recall, the previous call cost Rs. 3. So for spending Rs. 5, they are giving 5 local mins free. 5 mins equals to Rs. 1.5 additional benefit @1p/2s. Any call on my RGM costs Rs. .33/min. So with this offer, using my RGSM is cheaper than Docomo (1p/2s). happy.gif Nice offer from RGSM... and after a long time. And a good incentive to use my RGSM, which sees minimal use. Lets see how long it continues.

Others are also getting this offer?

With the network quality/condition of RGsm, such incentives are MUST to encourage users to talk more...

• Like 1

previous.gif Absolutely. But at the moment, the network is what I can call "usable" at my residence. About 10 days ago it was unusable with just one bar in most locations! So lets see how long the party of tariff plus usability last. In any case it just can't be used as a primary mobile.... so just use for outgoing calls when tariffs are good and network is actually usable, lol.

In Rest of West Bengal circle, very few people use RGSM. I don't have any friend who uses one. The dismal condition of its network has forced users to abandon RGSM.

I cannot verify this offer.