Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Forum Software Upgraded to IP.Board 3.2

So it appears that amit.shah has the same glitch in his profile.

What do you mean by that?

It can be seen from my attached screenshot (I posted it at 5:57pm) that amit.shah started a topic under Mobile OS/ Platform Discussion at 6:15pm today but I came across it before 6 'o clock in the evening. Hence the inference.

It appears that he might have started the topic at 5:15pm (similar to my case).

It was because you had DST enabled in your profile. The timestamps that you see in the forum when you are logged in depends on what you have configured in the Time Zone settings in your profile, and not on what another member uses in their profile, nor the forum default.

BTW it is not a "glitch", it is a feature for members who access from a country where DST is applicable, e.g. USA

Is some upgrade going on? Noticed few glitches today..

• Forums and Members Tab are appearing twice.

fndzsj.png

• Instead of actual username of member browsing the topic, it's showing <<<, <<< and 0 users. 2 members (Not anonymous) were actually browsing the topic.

245hwjm.png

• Earlier guest users were also able to click on reputation point and a pop up would appear showing names of member giving reputation point. Now when registered member even after logging in clicks on reputation point score in a post, nothing happens. It's not possible to see which member gave it.

f1lw4.png

• Like 1

Yes, upgraded to v3.3.1

Please hit Ctrl + F5 to clear the daemons away.

• Like 1

Once again after yesterday's IP.Board 3.4.3 update, Likes received by a post is not visible for Guest Users.

It's visible only after log in.