Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Forum Software Upgraded to IP.Board 3.2

:previous: As per my previous reply I was able to do that without any issue. If you are still unable to to that I will need to check that in your browser using TeamViewer for which you can PM when you are available to do a TeamViewer session.

Once i go inside any thread, the look is refreshing.. but if i click View new content, the list of threads displayed - that part i find it Not ok. Too much space taken in left and right by other things which makes the actual thread list less important or make it go out of context a bit.. Somehow i dont like it.. Its my personal opinion.

Indian Rupee Symbol which used to appear when Rs was typed in earlier version of the board is not working now. May be the tool is incompatible with new version?

Forgot about Rs ... I have added back the code for WebRupee now... checking Rs !

Note: If you don't see the rupee symbol above then hit Ctrl + F5 to hard refresh or clear your browser cache.

• Like 1

I am not sure if anyone is facing such issue, but I use chrome and when I use quick post form, after post gets submitted for moderation, I get distorted page view. Attached screenshot can give more idea about it.

rimwebipboard32error.png

weird :eek: I want to check that using your account, please check PM.

I am unable to find the link to mark all post Read after the upgrade. Can someone please help me on this?

^^^

There is any option in the end of every page. Just scroll down to the end of the page and you will see the option "Mark Community Read". Just click it and all posts will be marked as Read for you. :)

Thanks. Got it!!

Multiquote is not working in Google Chrome.

Some new discovery.. Do we have page numbers upto 10 decimals?.. See page number 61.6666666667 in attached image. This was in Chrome Browser.

post-4104-0-39557500-1318011172_thumb.pn

I have upgraded the forum to IP.Board 3.2.2, a minor release which hopefully has fixed several bugs.

Multiquote is not working in Google Chrome.
Some new discovery.. Do we have page numbers upto 10 decimals?.. See page number 61.6666666667 in attached image. This was in Chrome Browser.

This reply will also test Multiquote reply in Google Chrome.

more bugs squashed (399 of them as per change log), upgraded to IP.Board v3.2.3

• Like 1

sir,

am not seeing "thanks" feature in tapatalk for rimweb.. however, it works perfect in android central..

tapatalk ver. 1.12.7

Tapatalk for IP.Board 3.2.x has several bugs to be sorted including that. Even though Tapatalk developers said they will release a new version to fix those issues, it has been a long time now and still no update from Tapatalk. AndoirdCentral forums does not use IP.Board but vBulletin.

In earlier version of IP Board, when browsed from desktop browsers like chrome, Thanks given to a post was visible for guest users also.

Now it is visible only if one is logged in as a user. Is this due to any setting or they removed the feature in this version?

• Like 1

I think that is a bug as there is an option for guest permission, but not showing up even though it is enabled. I will check that with the developers.

Reputation points should be visible for guests now.

• Like 1

Tapatalk has finally released an update for IP Board 3.2 which resolves many of the issues reported including the issue where the last post content was not shown in the topic list description and when opening the topic. The update has been applied now.

• Like 1

I did a google custom search while logged in on the forum. When i clicked on one of the link on search results page, ended up with this message..

6ogaiv.png

Can you give me the keyword searched and the URL which gave the error? Couldn't get the error when I searched.

Ummm... Long time, i forgot the keyword now.

post-28928-0-37992400-1334579585_thumb.j

Arun ji, current time for a post sometimes gets wrongly reflected ( see the attached screenshot).

I posted a few minutes back (around 5:58pm) but the time being shown as 6:57pm and one from amit.shah on twiking Play Store is being shown as 6:15pm.

Now the time is 6:07pm, let's see what time is getting reflected in the post.

It is likely that you have DST enabled in your account or the Time Zone is incorrect. Edit profile > Profile Settings > Time Zone - check the Time Zone and make sure DST is not enabled.

My time zone was correct but DST was enabled. I've disabled that. I'll check.

Thanks Arun ji.

Yes, now it is showing the correct time. So it appears that amit.shah has the same glitch in his profile.