Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
imvikky

Handset Upgrade

Hey lately I was shocked to know that in Bangalore web world is offering a 6130 for 6500 and if I return old handset 2030 then a rebate of 750 also I don't need to pay my balance club membership charges... And In Pune d same thing costs 7000 with no rebate or concession on my leftover club membership charges of 22 months....

Can anyone help me with this where are we getting these handsets at the cheapest prices It'll be of great help to ppl who want a change of handset... and don't want to pay more just coz the day they visit WW that Day they visit a stupid person at counter who makes them a 1000-2000 bucks extra...

I've already suffered once by the hands of one such guy who by mistake charged almost 3.5 grands extra on my credit card... :grin: And another guy who was asking me 350/- a few days back for change in plan charges(I called up CC this time from WW who finally knew something and advised him to charge a surprising sum of nothing) :clap1:

If you can post a place where someone is still offering 6130 at 6000 bucks as one of the post quotes I'll be thankful... :clap:

Prepaid 6130 can be obtained at the J.p. nagar WWE Bangalore for 6000. Post paid will cost 7349.

Hey anyone can I buy this as a prepaid and later convert it to a postpaid using a 3 hcc changeover.... anyways otherwise is that 5800 offer for prepaid/postpaid

Hey anyone can I buy this as a prepaid and later convert it to a postpaid using a 3 hcc changeover.... anyways otherwise is that 5800 offer for prepaid/postpaid

27491[/snapback]

in 5800 u'll get it as a prepaid connection. If u already have a handset and want to transfer ur no. onto the new piece, ask the dealer to transfer the new prepaid over a blank handset, and transfer ur no. onto the new handset. All this is possible only at these "dealers". u got to find 1 in ur city!

any clue what would a deal cost to me if I wanted to turn over my samsung N-191 and get a 6130, whats the exchange price I would get in DELHI.

any clue what would a deal cost to me if I wanted to turn over my samsung N-191 and get a 6130, whats the exchange price I would get in DELHI.

27584[/snapback]

You will only get a discount of 750 nothing more than that. So better sell your phone to someone (preferably in the forum) as lots of people are looking for it.