Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review: Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII - Epic 4G Touch - The Mammoth

Which odin should be used? odin would also need PIT. Sorry I forget the name.

How about I load onclick from http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1416477 file 2) Download the EL26 full restore One-Click self-extractor

SPH-D710.EL26_CL839620_ROOTED-oc-sfx.exe?

How is AOKP 38? How do I load it?

How do I go back to stock EL29?

I'm on D710.FE22_CL612283_rooted,onsclick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I have not tried AOKP 38. But should be good. I am on AOKP 37.

To load it, first flash EL26 stock kernel this using ODIN

Then go to recovery, wipe data, catch and dalvik catch.

Install AOKP ROM, install latest GAPPS and reboot !

You are on AOKP !

if you want to go back to Stock EL29, use this file, http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1433101

Enjoy!

Edited by vishalsheth

This didn't work. The stock file i downloaded twice but it has error. Any one click solution for AOKP 37?

Can i load it on this itself? EL26 cutoff not be loaded. Don't know why?

How is AOKP 38? How do I load it?

How do I go back to stock EL29?

I'm on D710.FE22_CL612283_rooted,onsclick.

I have not tried AOKP 38. But should be good. I am on AOKP 37.

To load it, first flash EL26 stock kernel this using ODIN

Then go to recovery, wipe data, catch and dalvik catch.

Install AOKP ROM, install latest GAPPS and reboot !

You are on AOKP !

if you want to go back to Stock EL29, use this file, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1433101

Enjoy!

You need to have EL26 stock kernel to load CM/AOKP. There is no choice since AOSP kernel can brick your device if you flash any rom through it.

I'm getting the following error.

"<ID:0/006> Added!!

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..

<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..

<OSM> Please wait..

<OSM> MD5 hash value is invalid

<OSM> StockCWM-EL26.md5 is invalid.

<OSM> End..."

I'm putting this EL26 in pda in odin 1.81.

ok. just got through. finishing the process.

You need to have EL26 stock kernel to load CM/AOKP. There is no choice since AOSP kernel can brick your device if you flash any rom through it.

Edited by vishalsheth

Where're the call settings? + need to change + to 00. It is getting converted to 011.

there's no file manager, maps, etc.

How do I get data?

Edited by vishalsheth

Where're the call settings? + need to change + to 00. It is getting converted to 011.

there's no file manager, maps, etc.

How do I get data?

For data, just check few posts back.

Link :

Didn't get it. For now i'm back to EL29.

I found the AOKP 37 eating lot of phone resources.the response was slow. All google apps were not installed. SMS number did not resolve. I couldn't get through data. I guess when I have these sneers ready then I shall less the ROM again. The look & feel of ICS was amazing.

Try cm9. You won't be disappointed... I'm using it since 2 days... Everything including data is working perfect...performance is awesome..

Give me the link for the specific ROM you're suggesting.

Try cm9. You won't be disappointed... I'm using it since 2 days... Everything including data is working perfect...performance is awesome..

is this ROM going good?

1) Can I convert + to 00 when dialing?

2) install different programs. I faced problem with chessbase online, don't remember the other names. I mean they got installed but then did not run. They crashed.

3) Send sms with plus. Or have to change it to 00?

4) is the ROM heavy and runs slow? When clicked on an icon or for options does it respond quickly or it lags?

I found the AOKP 37 eating lot of phone resources.the response was slow. All google apps were not installed. SMS number did not resolve. I couldn't get through data. I guess when I have these sneers ready then I shall less the ROM again. The look & feel of ICS was amazing.

Have you flashed GAPPS? Gmail are maps are not included since you can download the latest version from the market. Data works very much fine as per the solution given by me few posts above. I dont feel any kind of lags on AOKP/CM9. SMS are working fine for me, dont know why you are having issues, if you give more details, then it can be investigated.

Have you flashed GAPPS? Gmail are maps are not included since you can download the latest version from the market. Data works very much fine as per the solution given by me few posts above. I dont feel any kind of lags on AOKP/CM9. SMS are working fine for me, dont know why you are having issues, if you give more details, then it can be investigated.

Yes, I did flash gapps. I did not get through data. SMS did not resolve the name as per my contacts. In AOKP 37, when I click on apps, icons it did not respond like EL29. Well I'm back to EL29 for now. Let me know the details you need and I shall try and give you. Also when I was getting calls, the numbers did not resolve as per my contacts. I had hear a lot about AOKP so I had installed it.

is this ROM going good?

1) Can I convert + to 00 when dialing?

2) install different programs. I faced problem with chessbase online, don't remember the other names. I mean they got installed but then did not run. They crashed.

3) Send sms with plus. Or have to change it to 00?

4) is the ROM heavy and runs slow? When clicked on an icon or for options does it respond quickly or it lags?

These questions are for CM9. I've not tried this ROM as yet.

Use FF02 one click for ics. Its pretty good been running it for few days and its nice. Check out kobridge's tweaks also. I managed to snatch up 25+ hours battery life on medium-heavy use

This didn't help with SMS sending.

Use FF02 one click for ics. Its pretty good been running it for few days and its nice. Check out kobridge's tweaks also. I managed to snatch up 25+ hours battery life on medium-heavy use

I saw FF11. Is that good?

These are official leaks. They have few bugs but you can always try.

Hello

I am a proud owner of epic 4G touch. Thank you Parin and Mujeeb for their excellent support and advice.

Recently I had a problem where i got notification " SD card unmounted unexpectedly" and I had to remove and fix it again and it worked. But since yesterday, I am not able to mount my Micro SD card on my h/s. It is not reading the same both on the h/s and also through PC. I tried using other SD cards but nothing is working on my h/s. Pls help me to solve this..

Try resetting the phone.. Else format the memory card through ny other device and insert.

Working fine as of now...thx and cheers...