Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
xshay421

Whats a good price for LG 6130

:confuse::):quest::quest::quest:

i went to the web world and the guy said that the lg rd 6130 is for Rs 6150.

is that a good price??how muhc lower could one get it for??

please post n leme know.

thanx!

I got it in less than 6k! Push that dude a lil further and he'll lower the rate. I guess u went to a RWWExpress which is almost like a franchise to RWW. And hence they wud be ready to lower rates!

6k is a good rate for 6130!

which web world express..what is the address?...do u have a possibel ph. no?...wd be too good if you can get that info

the price in pune is around 5500-5600

last heard from reliance webworld express 6000 - 750 for my sch n191... whats ur take on that?.. they are saying this price is only for today since the prices would raise after VAT. Can anyone confirm.

guyss thers so much confusion man...

went to the web world today,the guy 1st said thta if u wana chnage ur existing no. to the new 6130 it would cost rs. 6800.

i told him what ****??the other outlet is telin me its for rs 6150,so this guy goes no no dats for a new phone whihc is loaded with a new no.. else if i wana a non provisioned fone il have to pay 6800?????is dat rite????really thnkin what these idiots r upto man???thn he also went on to say dat if i take a provisioned set thn thrs some scheme whr i could get 2 free 440 vouchers in the pre paid number dat il cum with the lg 6130????

plzz clarifyyy thnxxxxxx :P:clap::):):ph34r:

I might go to the WWE.... in a day or two..will find out info on what a WWE in delhi says..they were more corteous than the WW, the guy was following me up even when i was jsut asking info!

I might go to the WWE.... in a day or two..will find out info on what a WWE in delhi says..they were more corteous than the WW, the guy was following me up even when i was jsut asking info!

29149[/snapback]

each and every WWE charges their own rates but it is around 6100(prepaid in delhi). I dn't know how.

Edited by inderpalsingh

The cost of the handset will be arnd 6k anywhere! RWW is obviously selling at MRP or wid their stupid schemes. Its useless buying it from there.

What i had done was, i bought a Prepaid 6130 from a dealer and he got the Prepaid no and My no. swapped with the Blank handset that he had using the 3HCC funda! Now is that simple?

heyy chirag its really wierd man i went to the web world the guy goes lg 6130 is for rs. 7000.

i said cumon man the other outlet its for somthn around 6150,so the guy goe that must be a provisioned set with the number already loaded on it...so i said ok gimi that and then chnage it with my number so that my sch 191 get the new number n the lg 6130 gets my old number...he said no sir the provisioned set shd only be used for a new number and for upgardation we are told to give only unprovisioned sets which is for 7000.

i told him that another guy is wiling to use 3 hcc and he said that the prep paid number set for rs 6150 wil work for me....so this guy goes no sir dont even take that risk...coz ul loose ur number n it wont be eva retrived and plus ul loose the rs 6150....so please just go in for this rs 7000 set coz its s imple that for upgardaing any fone an unprovisioned set has to be used which is more expensive...in our case its for rs 7000.

im ina fix????and wondering coz what if i loose the dman money n it dosent work....n what if my number is lost for good........or is he jzu bull****ting to sell his rs 7000 scehme????

please tme guysss...coz if thrs any risk thn il pay the 7000.........

has any body done this???????

chirag teme plz......thnx :quest::grin::blink::help::help::help::confuse::confuse::confuse::confuse:

Dude... I've done this and i know what i am speaking!

You shud know whom to listen to! Secret : That guy at the RWW doesn't know wht we do here :help: 3HCC funda is a pretty old thing now :blink:

Yeah Man I did it using 7230, so dont worry it does work. You need 3 HCC and one blank handset alongwith ur old and new handsets. Thats it any problems u can post here

the price in pune is around 5500-5600

29044[/snapback]

hi kams19,

i'm from pune .could you please tell me from where i can get this handset at this price

thank you

vijay

Hey Guys,

Why so much of Confusion???? Let me clarify.

1. Reliance Webworlds are selling the handsets at two deifferent costs - One at the MRP (7K) and other at Rs. 6130. The first one is a non-provisioned (blank) handset and can be used instantly with HCC to exchange the number with your existing handset. The second one is a provisioned set (with a prealloted number) and hence can not be used directly with a HCC to exchange number from your existing handset. Since officially there is no procedure defined by Reliance to use the 3 HCC funda to swap numbers between two provisioned handsets, they are saying 'NO' for this.

2. Reliance WebWorld Express and other dealers are seliing the sets with price less than the MRP in both the cases. But here also, a non-provisioned set will cost somewhere around 6700 or so (not much less than MRP). Bit in case of pre-alloted or provisioned handsets, you can really bargain as they are being sold at even less than 5500 Rs. I myself bought it for 5700 Rs that too in December...

3. Is it possible to swap number with your existing handset in case you buy a provisioned pre-alloted handset? Yes, you can. You will have to use 3 HCC and a blank handset...In many cases RWWExpress people or the dealers arrange for the blank handset for free and chagrge you the cost of HCCs only. But, in many cases, these guys are charging 100-300 rupees for ther whole number swapping process.

4. Should I keep my existing handset or sell it to get more discount..... In Jaipur, dealers are not buying the Nokia 2280 set. Even if they are buying, they are not giving discount of more than 500 rupees. In case of SCH 191 and LG RD 2030, they are offering a discount of upto 1500 rupees. This must be true in all the cities I hope. Now, you decide yourself, whether you should sell off your existing set or not....and dont forget to bargain, there is always some scope.

5. What's the best way to go, finally

Simple, Get a provisioned handset from preferably a dealer (they can lower prices than RWWExpress even). Let us assume you get it for Rs. 5800. Then you will need 3 HCC worth Rs 66 and say the dealer charge you Rs 100 for the service (I paid this much only for swaping numbers, it could be less than that). Further, if you can arrange for a blank handset or the dealer arranges it for free, you can save this 66+100 rupees as well. Since there is no change to the third handset (the blank set), they can provide the service for free. So effective cost the new 6130 set can be -

Effective Price - Rs (5800+66+100) = Rs 5966 (without exchanging your old handset)

In case, you exchange your existing LG/Samsung handset, the effective cost can be -

(Handset - 5800, 3 HCC - 66, S. Charge - 100, discount for exchange of handset - 1200)

Effective Price - Rs (5800+66+100-1200) = 4766 (with exchange for existing handset)

6. Lastly, is the 3HCC funda for Number Swapping SAFE? Yes, it is, theoritically and technically as well.

Hope this helps.

thanks for clearing it up, basant :P

:D:D

now basant this really helped.that was a hell of a good effort to clarify stuff.

this sounds secure to me.hope they dont suddenly introduce some kind of chnage so thta ppl stop doing the upgradation without spendin 7000.

now i think il go get one 6130.....think its the best handest they have on offer.

would things be worth it if i waited for like another 2-3 months???is it worth it....

any price slashes?any new models?

do leme know.....n thnx a ton basant that clarifictaion really helped.

LG RD 5130 prices were recently dropped in Trivandrum recently, maybe they will slash the prices for other color handsets as well after a couple of months.

In the Electronix market, prices of things that are old do drop and new devices would emerge with better things n good price tags! Its always bound to happen.

U can jus wait for a week to see if there is any effect of VAT on the handsets by any chance or any New Handsets coming as were expected.

Waiting 2-3 months is a pretty long time! Lots can happen in that!

Wow! guys that was a lot of info!...

Gosh me too waiting to get my hands on the 6130 for 5500 ..... If my N191 goes for 1k I wud be happy to trade in the difference. the best quote i have got is 750...

waiting.... :D

haha.... 1k for sch 191..man il give u 3 for 750 plz get mine sold off

here in lucknow they dont offer more thn 400-500.

really thnkin but i thnk as of now for the next month 6130 wil be the best bet

sad that its got such limited fones man reliance..............

the day dapo ends its 3 yrs contract im wonderin if reliance wil be worth it lol...

coz free smsing is the only good thing in here man.....

haha.... 1k for sch 191..man il give u 3 for 750 plz get mine sold off

here in lucknow they dont offer more thn 400-500.

really thnkin but i thnk as of now for the next month 6130 wil be the best bet

sad that its got such limited fones man reliance..............

the day dapo ends its 3 yrs contract im wonderin if reliance wil be worth it lol...

coz free smsing is the only good thing in here man.....

29364[/snapback]

Mate, I already got an offer for 750, if you are getting 3 for that price, that just shows these are not genuine people..blocked handsets...illegal usage...then trashing these maybe.

I am adding the reliance original datacable handsfree..manual everything intact...

Its a good deal for 1k i believe.

Cheers,

Vj

Edited by vj_rk