Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

^^^

@ Dipan bhai -- Get well soon.

For Internet

We have PPP authentication for both EVDO & 1x since we are using SIP. Which is done by PPP UID & PW ie net/net.

But for EVDO network creates a tunnel and for authentication of this tunnel HDR UID & PW is required. for MEID registered HDR UID & PW - seller can help. For SIM card UID & PW I dont know anyone who can help.

The reason many people face issue of 1X not working in EVDO area is that network is EVDO and your phone is not able to create a tunnel due to EVDO not activated or UID/PW mistake. So best it to switch phone to CDMA only mode if you want to use 1X.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies everyone. The irony is I had order a black hit from shop clues especially as Calcutta is having dengue epidemic, but fell ill before it even arrived. Once again many thanks to everyone for your wishes. I will read the detailed posts later and respond.

One thing to Vinay ji, my platelet count is 1.78 lakh and WBC possibly 5200 (not sure about this will need to recheck the reports).

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

Thanks for the replies everyone. The irony is I had order a black hit from shop clues especially as Calcutta is having dengue epidemic, but fell ill before it even arrived. Once again many thanks to everyone for your wishes. I will read the detailed posts later and respond.

One thing to Vinay ji, my platelet count is 1.78 lakh and WBC possibly 5200 (not sure about this will need to recheck the reports).

You just have to worry about the platelet counts in dengue, in some people they may fall to a very low level and lead to bleeding complications. Yours counts are on the lower side but perfectly adequate so nothing to worry.

• Like 1

The counts should be checked daily and if you are running high fever persistently then may be twice a day.

as the other doctor said platelet counts are the major concern here.

But proper monitoring is needed to avoid any super added infection.

there are many fevers which mimic dengue, we call em dengue like frvers , they may not be that harsh, but do affect the platelet , not in a major way though.

Sent from the DAD of all S2s - The Epic Touch.

• Like 1

Firstly did you got report of dengue positive or it's still suspected.

You have mentioned blood vomit what was platelet count then

Your counts are normal now by all practical purpose.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Can someone share screenshots for data settings on QPST for their verizon pre plus?

If Screenshots are not possible can someone help with sharing the QPST file for 1x data on Verizon Palm Pre plus for Reliance CDMA.

Thanks in advacen

Cheers

Mickey

Dengue NS-1 antigen report is reactive i.e. positive, last count for platelet was 1.78 lakh in today's report it is 1.65 lakh.

Dengue NS-1 antigen report is reactive i.e. positive, last count for platelet was 1.78 lakh in today's report it is 1.65 lakh.

you are doing good, dont worry unless ur platelet count goes below - 1

maintain hydration a lot - you will get through in 2-3 days max

• Like 1

Whether he will be able to develop NV Items generator for Reliance or not, that software developer fella whom Vinod requested for developing NV Items generator will definitely become half doctor by following this topic closely. :P

Such is the impact of our friendly forum. :unsurehelp:

• Like 6

Hi all am back, no fever but platelet count still at 1.43K. Right, I have read the responses about the PRL issue and sadly they have not helped. My problem is the PRL update is not sticking either through QPST/CDMA WS/EPST. How do I edit the NV items to make the PRL changes stick?

I have done the exact same steps through QPST, no errors except the IMEI one, but PRL not changing.

Have you ever dialed ##786, I remember that HTC phone do nor accept prl after this code. After hero I have not used any HTC phone so not sure now after so many years.

One option could be flashing with ruu and check.

No I have not dialed ##786 as I used to remember it does a factory reset. There is some problem with the NV items which correspond to the PRL. If someone could guide me which NV items = PRL and what value to be written there, I could give a try. The US guy who unbricked the Hero is asking me to use latest version CW and is too busy for teamviewer etc. so have to find this out on my own. :(

• Like 1

To edit nv and know number you can use qxdm.

Not sure this will work or not, use root explorer, go to root and change permission to read and write and then try to write PRL again.

Samsung Galaxy™SIII Tapatalk

XDA Forum Member autoprime has posted a very complete and up to date list of all the NV items and their respective description for Qualcomm-based Samsung devices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33230579#post33230579

Damn man I guess that should take care of generator with some help.

Samsung Galaxy™ SIII Tapatalk

Damn man I guess that should take care of generator with some help.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Tapatalk

I never understood why do you need generator for HDR pwd

It does not work generator way.