Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nikme

iOS 6.1 Jailbreak Finally arrived

The much awaited untethered Jailbreak for IOS 6.1 has finally hit time to rejoice for iphone 5 owners now they can finally play with their device

last untethered jailbreak was 5.1.1 and now evad3rs have done it download and enjoy your iphone pwned.

www.evasi0n.com

• Like 3

Just wait for x.1 release as there is problem in weather app in iPhone and in iPad hidden weather app appears.

I think that they are using a exploit in weather app!

• Like 1

has anyone tried? does it work on 4s?

yes it works - tried

Using in 4s with ios 6.1<br />No noticeable problem with weather app working just fine.<br />And this is the easiest jailbreak <br />Seen no putting your iphone in dfu mode just 1 click jailbreak.<br /><br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

• Like 1

Dont Try it on iPhone 4 CDMA as its bad for openssh and u cant program the phone.

So as genius suggested wait for a new version.

Right iphone4 gets stuck in apple logo after trying to create diag port with dfs.<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

I tried on Iphone 3gs, 4 GSM, 4s GSM, 5 sprint, ipad mini, ipad 2. in all it worked.

Right iphone4 gets stuck in apple logo after trying to create diag port with dfs.<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Yes exactly as nik said.... they are working over it should be resolved soon.

Using in 4s with ios 6.1<br />No noticeable problem with weather app working just fine.<br />And this is the easiest jailbreak <br />Seen no putting your iphone in dfu mode just 1 click jailbreak.<br /><br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

The easiest was userland based jailbreak method for iOS4 by Comex in which you only have to visit a site in a browser and press jailbreak and done cidya was installed.

http://www.jailbreakme.com/

BTW: you need to check out all the <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> you leave in your posts see it in PC you will know its difficult to follow some times whats written.

done ipod5 also. it is working.

i am using a sprint 4s cdma running on 5.0.1. is it possible to update to 6.1 and apply this jailbreak? any precautions to take before updating?

I have 2 sprint iphone 4s using with gevey sim. Is it safe to upgrade and jailbreak. If I upgrade and jailbreak, is the present gevey will unlock it or not?

Read all About the Ivasi0n jailbreak how its taking place - you will know the efforts that takes place in doing it

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/02/05/inside-evasi0n-the-most-elaborate-jailbreak-to-ever-hack-your-iphone/

5322911352_249ea63abc.jpg

• Like 1

I have 2 sprint iphone 4s using with gevey sim. Is it safe to upgrade and jailbreak. If I upgrade and jailbreak, is the present gevey will unlock it or not?
depends on what gevey you are using.<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

is there any untethered jailbreak for 3gs on ios 6.1?

i don't have admin rights on my xp laptop which is what most downloads seem to require

I don't know anything about jailbreak, but to get admin rights on your laptop you can do the following two steps:

1. Disconnect from the domain (remove LAN cable or disconnect wifi)

2. Boot any Linux Live CD or Live USB and mount your windows partition then cd into windows/sytem32/sam run chntpw sam (download it from here ) and blank out the Admin password. Or you can download a very small bootable cd/usb image with only chntpw from the linked site and boot from that.

For permanent sort of solution, Login as Administrator and create a new account with Admin rights. When you connect your laptop to domain your admin password will get reset whenever your domain admin changes the password. But you will mostly be able to keep using the new account you created.

The password for the new account will need to confirm to your domain policy (like minimum 8 chars, at least one numeric and one special char etc and to be changed every 1 month etc)

• Like 1

I am using iphone 4 cdma with ios 5.1.1.

Can we update iphone 4 cdma from ios 5.1.1 to ios 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have SHSH blobs saved to your pc

Or check your cydia if it has backup for ios 6.0

Then use snowbeeeze to create custom OS

And shift+restore through iTunes

Sir, i don't have SHSH saved to my computer and also not that expert in these stuff. Will the data run if it is updated to ios 6?

Please let me know if you can help me out sir? I can PM the details.

Sir, i don't have SHSH saved to my computer and also not that expert in these stuff. Will the data run if it is updated to ios 6?

If you update your ios now you will get tethered jailbreak that is every time your phone turns off you have to connect it with computer to get started. So I would suggest stay with 5.1.1

If you update your ios now you will get tethered jailbreak that is every time your phone turns off you have to connect it with computer to get started. So I would suggest stay with 5.1.1

Ok thank you for the suggestion sir, can we expect untethered jailbreak soon??

Is untethered jailbreak available for ios 6.1.2 ?