Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dilbert

Long Battery Life

Hi friends

Joined as a new member, found this site while searching for reviews on reliance handsets. I am using a LD 2130 moonlight. My talktime is fairly high about 1.5 to 2 hrs a day.

When with GSM i used to rely on Nokia 6210 & subsequently 6310.

Can anybody tell me which reliance handset will offer me a highest talk-time/ standby time.

Also my moonlight phone is just three months old... any suggestions to dispose that off atleast at some price.

Regards

Awaiting expert opinions

So far i have seen 2230 having best battery time :help:

nokia 3215 will give the max talk time followed by 6585. 3125 has a 4k screen and a battery bl-5c (850 mah) where as 6585 has also the same screen with 780 mah. but considering the price and features 6585 is the best buy.

cheers,

mitul

Hi Mitul

Thanks for the advice. I bought a 6585 yesterday. Trust it lives upto my expectations. To tell you something, I have been using cellphones for years & I think I won't be able to use any other cell other than Nokia.

Regards

Vinay

Hi Mitul

Sold off moonlight for 1050 bucks & got 6585 for 6750 so I got the handset for 5750.

I hope this is the best price!!!! Pl tell me it is ;)

Regards

hi! pl sms me ur cel number on 09370182324 (or a missed call). I am currently in pune, i usually come to down mumbai evry weekend will call u then.

I bought it for 7131+220 prepaid gsk. however, ICICI Cr has given me a cr for 400 bucks dunno 4 what hence i bought the whole package for 6981 incl the prepaid gsk.

where did u buy it from and did it getin warranty? How do u feel the voice, better than the LG and does it get heated up?

to know more functionality in Nokia CDma type in *3001#12345# and u will have many hidden things to work with.

more later..

Mitul

Great! Can any of u write a detailed review of Nokia phones that u own? would be great to hear abt it.

Oh yeh, i do remember. Infact i had pinned it up myself. I was wondering if we had more Nokia Users here, whether we could get detailed reviews of other Models as well?

Hi Mitul

I bought it from Panvel though I stay in proper Mumbai. I had gone to meet a friend & I thought the deal was gr8. Anyways my 6750 includes the cost of the handset cc which is 22/- wonly. plus he gave me a free plastic cover. I got the cell wth bill & 1 year warrany.

Using it since last three days but touch wood haven't got any probs. It dose not get heated up, as u had mentioned in your review earlier. I talk a lot on it. Listen to radio for minimum 1.5 hrs & simulaneously play beach rally on it.. ;)

(You know, how horrible travelling in local trains is in Mumbai).

Right now I am in Ahmedabad, will call you on Monday my cell no is 9324236403.

Till then byeee

Regards

P.S: No comparison between LG & Nokia.. Samjhe ;)

Nokia 2280 is also good. The standby time is atleast 4 days before the battery indicator drops by one point. However while using r world or while talking, battery vanishes like hot cakes

hi! pl sms me ur cel number on 09370182324 (or a missed call). I am currently in pune, i usually come to down mumbai evry weekend will call u then.

I bought it for 7131+220 prepaid gsk. however, ICICIĀ  Cr has given me a cr for 400 bucks dunno 4 what hence i bought the whole package for 6981 incl the prepaid gsk.

where did u buy it from and did it getin warranty? How do u feel the voice, better than the LG and does it get heated up?

to know more functionality in Nokia CDma type in *3001#12345# and u will have many hidden things to work with.

more later..

Mitul

30183[/snapback]

Hi Mitul,

Ur code works yaar.......got a secret menu when i used it on my nokia 6255 but dont know what exactly its used for .......can you explain the menu & help ,e know this better .........

Thanks for the info ..

-------Avi

*3001#12345 allows u to change ur NAM / Other CDMA Settings (better not play with it until u are quite sure) also u can change Operator name (just the name) and also to set the mobile on Field Test mode.

I am not a Nokia User anymore so thats about what I remember.

Cheers

Ashok