Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

I had wished, dreamt and desired for this long ago. Then came google goggles but wasnt satisfactory enough.

Finally google has developed it in full fledged way.

here is the official video

You can now search by image for similar images. You can simply drag an image to google images or paste an image url,

upload an image and even right click an image on web to search google for similar images (with proper browser extensions).

searchbyimg-step1.jpgsearchbyimg-step2.jpgsearchbyimg-step3.jpgsearchbyimg-step4.jpg

Now isnt that simply awesome.

• Like 2

Good to know that this has come to existance. Maybe everybody had dreamt of this at some point in their lives

I really don't want to reduce your joy of serendipity, but this existed since long ago. Video on youtube is uploaded in June 11. So...

In fact, I've been using this since last 1 year or even before, when, I noticed an icon of camera in the search bar in images.google.co.in

then, one thing led to another. I have searched few images & results were almost accurate. Goggles uses the same algorithm probably..

This is more than a year old for sure

I did a course on Google, conducted by Google online almost a year back and they had explained this feature