Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
joshm

US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-R950

Extract files from MD5 file, use note 2 tool kit to make ODIN FLASH ABLE files from required image files.

Flashed NE2 (Stock), Every thing is working OK, including DATA

Procedure - followed

Extracted MD5 file and selected following to make MD5 file in NOTE 2 tool kit from skipsoft (I have pro version)

boot.img

cache.img

hidden.img

recovery.img

system.img

Flashed created MD5 file without wiping data and it upgraded. Data was working even with old radio.

Rooted by flashing custom recovery (used TWRP) and SU by Note 2 toolkit.

Rebooted and checked for root.

Flashed modem.bin from extracted files by ODIN.

Data working fine, RAM usage seems to be lower but this is just a primary observation.

Yet to debloat.

post-842-0-61266700-1402819727_thumb.png

Bench mark score with 4.4.2

post-842-0-02028700-1403074948_thumb.png

Procedure - followed

Extracted MD5 file and selected following to make MD5 file in NOTE 2 tool kit from skipsoft (I have pro version)

boot.img

cache.img

hidden.img

recovery.img

system.img

Flashed created MD5 file without wiping data and it upgraded. Data was working even with old radio.

Data working fine, RAM usage seems to be lower but this is just a primary observation.

Yet to debloat.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-06-15-13-30-281.png

i have a brand new USCC NOTE 2 WITH BASE BAND VERSION R950VXAME2 my main problem is that my phone dosent recognise tataindicom sim when place in to the phone.

how should i proceede with flashing my note 2 for use in india. please help me with step by step in unlocking my phone

thanks

Procedure - followed

boot.img

cache.img

hidden.img

recovery.img

system.img

Yet to debloat.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-06-15-13-30-281.png

i have a brand new USCC NOTE 2 WITH BASE BAND VERSION R950VXAME2 my main problem is that my phone dosent recognise tataindicom sim when place in to the phone.

how should i proceede with flashing my note 2 for use in india. please help me with step by step in unlocking my phone

thanks

US cellular note 2 doesn't work with sim .

It will never accept any sim other than uscc own sim which had to be inside so that data can work .

You ll need to get the meid registered and get the phone flashed to reliance then only you can use it that too only with reliance .

There are people who can flash to tata for 2000 rs as well.

But all this is useless until the meid isn't registered and reliance registrations have stopped.

All the best I am sure someone can help

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3

When it is samsung there is always other way around. That is NV programming.

can you tell me what is NV programming and how it is done in breif anybody to help me on this

Recently I tried DN3 (Ditto Note 3) ROM. As name suggests, it provides all the features of Note 3 and S5. Pretty decent ROM and good battery life. Though .tar file is about 1.6 GBs, more than stock ROM.

14ecllz.jpg

I found phone to be lagging a lot. While playing games like candy crush and subway surfer, lag was unacceptable. Screen also remain off when I received call. I had to press hom or power button to turn on the screen. Battery is good.

Those who are interested can find installation instructions over here. Use Agni ROM as mentioned the thread.

Now I am back on stock ROM and found that battery is really good compare to stock JB.

can you tell me what is NV programming and how it is done in breif anybody to help me on this
For tata get a MEID from vendor with evdo parameters.

Change your phones MEID and configure your phone for tata.

If you don't know what I am talking about, you need help from some expert .

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Please hep seller not heiping nor reliance using us cellular samsung s4 mini 1x work but no evdo when it change to 3g mode the mobile network type is evdo res a but not working :ranting::bash:

I have been using note 2 with 4.1.2 rooted stock rom from almost 2 years now. Since Yesterday morning I observed a unique problem of my gmail account not getting synced, hence no fresh mails were coming in. I checked for sync in settings, then i removed the account to add back.

Now i am left with "Cant establish a reliable connection to the server" when i am trying to add the gmail account by putting in my user id password. Tried adding account through youtube as mentioned through google help but no solution yet

Pls guide.