Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

iOS 7 - Concept - A Blend of Jellybeans And Windows 8

That's the difference between truly multi tasking and fake multi tasking os.

But seriously the vm used in Android is the culprit.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Introducing Apple iOS 7 - Banned Hindi Promo (Must Watch)

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>
  • Like 1

yesterday, I upgraded Ios7 Beta2 on my iPhone 4s, ipad2, and iPad mini Very good OS. But battery backup is not good.

• Like 3

Do you want to upgrade your apple device to to ios7 beta and enjoy the features before a regular os is released.

Follow these steps. It is for GSM models only.

1. your phone should be factory unlocked (Ipods and Ipads come unlocked)

2. Your device should not be jailbreak. (to come out of jailbreak, best method is restore it in iTunes) Backup using Itunes all your apps, contracts, sms etc. Try to configure icould account before restoring, which will save all your contacts, notes, music, photo etc in icould.

3. download the ios7 firmware from the following link (chose the firmware associated with your device model carefully) torPut rent and direct download both available.

http://imzdl.com/ios.php

4. Put your phone in DFU mode after connecting to iTunes with usb cable. (google how to do it in DFU Mode) Dfu mode your divice appear in blank screen and restore mode it there will be connecting simble with itunes. Donot mistake with restore mode and dfu mode. But itunes says it is restore mode only for both.

5. Chose Shift (Keyboard) and Upgrade in iTunes. (mac users use option instead of shift)

6. you phone will be iOS after restating.

7. Chose new phone. (donot back up). Once it is in full use sync with your itunes and get it backed up if necessary.

8. Donot use find my phone while setup (after full usage you can enable)

9. Donot opt for pass code lock while setup. (after full usage you can enable)

10. you can upgrde future beta version from within phone (Over the air)

Any problems occurred and if your phone bricked. Donot worry. Simple restore with itunes without using ios7. 2nd step.

iOS 7

4s= power hungry less battery, applications unexpectedly crashing. Phone rebooting itself.

iPad mini and ipod touch 5 = very stable and battery life also very good.

Ipad2 = batter life is good but apps unexpectedly crashing.

• Like 2

One Update

Today, I upgraded iPhone5, ios7 beta 2. It is locked to EE Network of UK and working with R-sim7+. Fortunately, R-sim7+ able unlock. So, iOS 7 running iPhone 5 is able to unlock with gevey sim (R-sim7+). I even updated to beta 3 also.

• Like 2

How to get free iTunes Radio outside the US

Apple’s Pandora-like service is available on iTunes 11 and is a part of the music app on iOS 7. To get iTunes Radio now, you have to create a new Apple ID, with the country selected as United States. The best part is you can create a free Apple ID without having to fill in your credit card details.

One way is to do it through iTunes. The first step is to ensure that the country selected on the Store is Unites States. Go to the App Store next and buy a free app (it’s important to buy a free app for this method to work) and on the following pop up window, click on ‘Create Apple ID’. Follow the instructions and on the payments options page, select none. Fill in your name and address (any US address would do). The next step is to verify your email id and you are good to go.

The other method is to do it on your Apple device. Sign out from your existing Apple ID. You go to the App Store, download a free app and in the next window where it asks for an ID, you select ‘Create Apple ID’. The rest of the steps are the same as above.

After you’ve created a new id, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store to sign in again on your device using this new id. Once you’ve done that the radio option will be enabled on iTunes (on your desktop) and the music app (on your iOS device). We suggest you close both the apps and open them again. We have been using the app for the past day or two and it works perfectly fine.

• Like 1

This is too much.. People are feeling motion sickness while using iOS 7... did anybody here suffer?

Apple iOS 7 is sickening users, doctor confirms
iPhone5%20iOS7.jpg

Source

Now that’s what you’d call a rotten Apple!

The latest software powering Apple’s popular iPhones and iPads overhauls the look and feel of the interface, and features a variety of new digital animations and effects. But many users claim the new effects are more nauseating than nice.

“The zoom animations everywhere on the new iOS 7 are literally making me nauseous and giving me a headache. It's exactly how I used to get car sick if I tried to read in the car,” wrote one iPhone user on Apple’s support forums. That thread has been viewed over 15,000 times and features dozens of similar reports of carsickness and nausea.

“+1 here. Have headaches and nausea for past 3 days. Can't stand to look at my phone screen anymore while opening/closing apps. I just close my eyes or look away,” another user wrote.

Dr. George Kikano, division chief of family medicine at UH Case Medical Center in Ohio, told FoxNews.com those users are likely correct: the iPhone is making them carsick.

"There’s some validity to this, for people who are susceptible," he told FoxNews.com. But it's not the zoom animations that are responsible. It's a new "parallax" function that causes the background of the phone to subtly move back and forth, a feature that leads to an effect not unlike car sickness.

It’s no different than being in an IMAX theater," Kikano said. "The inner ear is responsible for balance, the eyes for vision. When things are out of sync you feel dizzy, nauseous. Some people get it, some people don’t, and some people get used to it."

Other experts said the effect is somewhat different. Charles Oman, a former director at NASA who has studied motion sickness for over 15 years, told ABC News that he's hesitant to call it motion sicknessexternal-link.png.

"It takes a couple minutes of sustained stimulation to activate motion sickness," he said. "If it were an immersive environment, like a headset or an IMAX screen, then I can believe it, but it's a little harder to believe on the small screens."

Kikano has an iPhone 5S himself with the new software on it. His son is in medical school and works at Apple. Kikano noted that when Apple introduced the new parallax feature, the company added a new setting to turn it off.

By digging into the settings menu, a user can “reduce motion” of the new operating system, turning down the parallax effect on icons and alerts (the setting exists under the accessibility section of the general settings area).

For users suffering under iOS 7, there's another solution however, noted by one user on Apple’s forums.

“I went to the AT&T store near me and traded in my iOS 7-infected iPhone 5 for a new iPhone 5 with old iOS 6 on it.

• Like 1

“I went to the AT&T store near me and traded in my iOS 7-infected iPhone 5 for a new iPhone 5 with old iOS 6 on it.

For USA only, HTC is offering a trade-in offer , bring back any iphone 4s, 5....get 150$ off on HTC One. (contract based phones)

I guess they found this sickness affecting apple phone users............lol

But its quite strange to read. As a friend of mine who is a patient of vertigo (cervical issues which make you dizzy n giddy)

I updated his iphone to ios 7 and its been two weeks , he keeps whatsapping me that how much he enjoys it more with the new interface changes and features.

So i guess its different for everyone.