Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amitroutray

How To Root and Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy S3 - US Cellular [SCH-R530U]

Debloater script that amit has shared, i had verified it myself,

The benefit is that this script removes the apk and its odexed file as well.

Also this has been developed specifically for this mobile

The best part is it removes crap and stores them in a folder called removed apps.

Its safe and does its work in a second

And amit one can use it with twrp recovery as well, which is my personal favourite.

2x NOTE that down...........

• Like 1

i followed the step and checked the md5 file. however many of these unwanted apps are still there ... what do i do

Thank you Josh for your concern :)

About the TWRP Recovery, The file I am sharing it now.

Step 1. Download the TWRP Recovery file from here.

Check the MD5: 6296D231A3BD67A584C2AA9A3E04FF5E :Descarga:

The process will be the same for the process above mentioned…

Step 2. Store it in to your Internal Storage of your phone.

Step 3. Unplug the USB cable. Switch off your Phone.

Step 4. Hold down the HOME + VOLUME UP buttons and press the POWER button for about 5 Seconds to enter into Recovery Mode.

[MOST IMPORTANT TAKE THE Nandroid Backup] :good:

NOTE: The CWM recovery Nandriod Backup and TWRP recovery Nandriod Backup are not same. :excl:

Step 5. Hit Install ZIP from SDcard and select the file TWRP_Flashable_Recovery.zip which you download from Step 1.

Step 6. Then wipe cache partition go to Advance and wipe Dalvik cache go back and Hit Reboot System. :thumb:

This will Install TeamWin Recovery Project – or TWRP for short – is a fully touch-based custom recovery that was initially developed for Nexus devices, but has since been made available for countless other smartphones and tablets as well, in form of both official and third-party builds. :yes:

Few Screen Shots :

post-69747-0-34676900-1374599551_thumb.jpost-69747-0-55096800-1374599555_thumb.j

post-69747-0-51051100-1374599561_thumb.jpost-69747-0-45150100-1374599565_thumb.j

post-69747-0-50770400-1374599590_thumb.jpost-69747-0-38690300-1374599594_thumb.j

post-69747-0-24966800-1374599599_thumb.jpost-69747-0-66007000-1374599602_thumb.j

post-69747-0-07429700-1374599608_thumb.jpost-69747-0-73621000-1374599612_thumb.j

[ WARNING - flashing your phone, however safe the method may be termed, can BRICK your phone, so do it on your own , I or RIMWEB cant be held responsible for any BRICKED devices regards ]

Have Fun :hypocrite: Cheers :devil2:

Edited by amitroutray

@ Vijaykumar Flash it again. If still some application are there then Install the Titanium backup Root from Play Store.

open it and goto Backup / Restore tab from the top.

post-69747-0-87205000-1374604397_thumb.p

Select the apk from the list then hit Backup fast then UnInstall.

post-69747-0-73367400-1374604409_thumb.p

then Reboot your phone.

• Like 1

Went for an upgrade today with Cyanogenmod ROM to JB 4.2.2 (AOKP version mr1_milestone-2, Kernel version 3.4.53) and finally installed the latest GAPPS through recovery.e

It's an all-new experience with almost everything from latest Nexus but one bad thing I'm noticing. This ROM cannot recognize my 64GB MSD card, while it's fine with my earlier 32GB Sandisk Ultra. So, it appears that the Cyanogenmod team didn't take into account the feature that USC SGS3 is designed to support 64GB card.

It's frustrating after the update and having a 64GB card in hand. Is there any way out?

• Like 2

The best part of this custom ROM is that it is supporting Conference Calling.

I'll not revert back to stock even if it fails to support 64 GB card. I was desperately looking for conference calling.

I'll use the 64 GB card with Nikon D90.

• Like 1

Went for an upgrade today with Cyanogenmod ROM to JB 4.2.2 (AOKP version mr1_milestone-2, Kernel version 3.4.53) and finally installed the latest GAPPS through recovery.e

It's an all-new experience with almost everything from latest Nexus but one bad thing I'm noticing. This ROM cannot recognize my 64GB MSD card, while it's fine with my earlier 32GB Sandisk Ultra. So, it appears that the Cyanogenmod team didn't take into account the feature that USC SGS3 is designed to support 64GB card.

It's frustrating after the update and having a 64GB card in hand. Is there any way out?

Formatting your 64GB card with fat32 file system should fix the issue of it not being detected by Cyanogenmod ROM.

• Like 1

I'll not revert back to stock even if it fails to support 64 GB card. I was desperately looking for conference calling.

How is the camcorder volume? Any problems with data?

is wifi hotspot work in this custom rom....

Absolutely no problem for data with MTS EVDO. Wifi hotspot flawless.

It sports PhotoSphere camera of Nexus 4 with latest smart controls. I haven't tested camcorder yet.

Edited by sougatadc
  • Like 1

I m using rooted. 4.1.2 cmd recovery. When I click on wifi hotspot. With tata. .it show insert sim now........

sent by huaweitrick@gmail.com (samsung s3 )

Try power toggle widget for hot spot. Hopefully it will work.

I installed the above ROM but still can't do conference call with Reliance. Will try it with tata and update. Don't have MTS sim to test.

I m using rooted. 4.1.2 cmd recovery. When I click on wifi hotspot. With tata. .it show insert sim now........

Use FoxFi. Download from google play store. You will be able to choose SSID name and use WPA password.

hi amit,

I did everything which is explained but still i am unable to use data on my S3 CDMA

ODIN worked fine as instructed. The CF-Auto-Root-d2usc-d2usc-schr530u also pass but still the data is not working i am extremely helples on this please help.

I did everything which is explained but still i am unable to use data on my S3 CDMA

What is your Baseband Version ? If it is MD4 then plz refer to this topic: How To Get Data Working After Latest Jellybean Update On Galaxy S3 - US Cellular

Hi friends.

I have an sch-r530u and this can flash with odin, i have an issue on Nand Write.

But i install a twrp recovery and i flash a cm 11 os.

My sch-r530 its alive thanks to cm 11.

But i don't have an IMEI number :0.

Please i need one backup from one official sch-r530u, this can be with twrp recovery.

Please very please i need this backup, grettings from MĂ©xico.

Hello

I have a brand new R530 S3 on 4.4.2

network comes and goes

any solution ?

I have 2 phones with same problem

Thanks