Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kddoshi

Cannot reach Customer Care by dialing 198 or *333

Not sure why but from few days I am not able to reach the executives to log a complaint for incorrectly updating data validity.

Whenever I choose the option to speak to customer care executives theres this IVR which speaks about *367 and logging to website and after that it says thankyou for connecting to Reliance and the call is ended.

Is there any other way to log a complaint (I have emailed the customer care but still havent got any response)

Here is brief on my problem for which I need to raise the complaint if anyone is facing the same:

On November 15 I had recharged for 1 GB 3G data costing Rs 123 and validity of 30 days. Now as it happens always, I didnot get Balance 500 Mbs within 48 Hrs so I had to followup for that. After multiple followups I finally received the balance 500MB on 26th November. However reliance made a goofup by having the validity of 26 november instead of 26 december.

Now my data plan is wrongly shown expired and the huge amount is deducted from my tariff plan/talktime.

Is there any other way to log a complaint (I have emailed the customer care but still havent got any response)

You can try Reliance Instant Live Chat mentioned in this topic >> http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/36297-reliance-instant-live-chat-actually-helpful/
That has been helpful for many to resolve a variety of problems.

Unfortunately the chat application/icon doesnot open here in my PC

Kulbushan go to this link register with your number and login you have option to complain and chat once you login.Hope this helps

http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do

call 18602002011 with ur request or complaint number. If complaint or request number is not available no problem as in ur case.

yesterday late evening and at night there was some prob in reliance cdma in mumbai...calls were not getting connected.