Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dr.faramroze

How to use BSNL CDMA RUIM on imported CDMA phones

Finnaly I Got BSNL CDMA cards from bimanagar csc Ahmedabad.

But aunty from csc says card will be activate aftee 7days she give me cards for ₹40.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For EvDo activation: Only say that I want to change my plan from NIC to EvDo. It will take 24 hours because this process is uploading a new customer data entry into the older CDMA soft of BSNL. The original Sancharsoft entry remains unchanged.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

Will bsnl evdo work in Delhi and Mumbai on roaming???? I doubt that but can anyone confirm this.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, ::: VA ::: said:

Will bsnl evdo work in Delhi and Mumbai on roaming???? I doubt that but can anyone confirm this.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

bsnl cdma sim doesnt work beyond dombivali area, which is of kalyan region. i personally have one.. so it doest work after thane. so no chance in mumbai..

No it will not work in Delhi and Mumbai.

It is written on BSNL website that calls and sms provided on mtnl networks. MTNL has a small spectrum reserved for BSNL roaming otherwise they have stopped their service for local residents. No 1X or EvDo on MTNL network.

• Like 1

Intersing fact !! 😃 When I checked my sierra dongle on my last trip to Mumbai. No signal was showing. So it is only voice and SMS when you roam in Delhi and Mumbai.

On 5/31/2016 at 11:45 AM, drmadhu said:

But aunty from csc says card will be activate aftee 7days she give me cards for ₹40.

:D :D :D :D

I also sent my father to get bsnl card from A'bad. They said, it will take 7 days. 

How to get esn/meid registered in bsnl ?

What is akey and hdr username and password for bsnl?

If i take a new ruim will that work in any cdma ruim based handset?What is bsnl apn?

Edited by sumit80785

Finally my cdma sim activated but which one FRC cc dont now.

She says as per gsm.

Which one frc for per sec. Plan?

FRC is of Rs 21. You should get this FRC done from the CSC. If it fails means it is not required and the connection is already bundled with 180 days validity. You can go for Rs 51 for 1GB data for 30 days. Or Rs 46 for per sec billing valid for 90 days.

Ujjain BSNL asking for 8 digit handset ESN to Enter in there system. Told me no idea about MEID registration.. what should I do?

Give the ESN of any handset like LG Tribute, LG Volt2, G2, G3 etc. It is visible in settings>about phone>phone identity. It is for formality sake, if it is mandatory do provide that. Get the new RUIM and activate it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, amixt said:

Ujjain BSNL asking for 8 digit handset ESN to Enter in there system. Told me no idea about MEID registration.. what should I do?

http://www.meidconverter.com  put your meid you will get 8 digit ESN of your handset

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 2

KUDUKU is best person for guiding anybody for NV mode handsets on BSNL

How to know data balance in bsnl cdma

I am Recharge 51₹ for data.

But only 1x is work in S5 sport and in my lg tribute 1x also not work.

Please help me to activate evdo

Inset the sim in tribute1 or Tribute 5 and program the MIP profile of 'the sim card' to pref mobile IP. With this setting, data will work on all RGE type and normal sim type devices. You have to ask them to change plan from NIC to EvDo. It is a one time procedure.

AMT yourmobilenumber to 53733

CSC aunty says that we only provide only evdo plan not nic.

How to know that my plan is nic or evdo?

New BSNL CDMA connections are 1X only. Let some days go, then try another CSC. I am in talks with other officials in Ahmedabad who can provide better support soon.

Trust bsnl CDMA not available in Mumbai circle

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using Tapatalk 2

@pradeep you are right.

In mumbai bsnl not there MTNL is there MTNL stop issuing cdma sim.

But if you have Gujarat cdma sim it was working roaming in mumbai.

On 5/13/2016 at 3:28 AM, cisco_tech86 said:

Any Ahmadabad users needs any help regarding bsnl cdma let me know. Can help you out. Main cdma office is located opp. Kalupur railway station. And SDE is good friend of mine.

Thanks to cisco_tech86

I have been able to get 2 bsnl sim cards for my parents. Getting a mobile sim is easy, but getting sim from bsnl & get it activated is NOT SO easy. After 1 week of getting sim, I have been managed to get both of them working. 

Most of the ordeal starts after televerification. Since, phone gets connected to bsnl network but no in/og. And funny thing is I used to get different answers when I called their helpline multiple times. One lady (must be aunt :)) said, recharge with 100 Rs, Another said, your phone is fully active, Another said, recharge with min 10 Rs etc etc.

Eventually, with help from cisco_tech86, I got direct call from some gentleman from BSNL & now, at this time, phone ic/og & sms ic/og working. No idea, about data, as have not tried that on a 900 Rs, basic handset & with LG G Vista, there MUST be some programming needed with DFS, which I shall do it later. However, data is not primary requirement as of now.

So, happy so far, till BSNL announces 5G upgrade to close down their cdma business in future !!

On 5/30/2016 at 9:38 AM, drmadhu said:

In Ahmedabad I am going for CDMA cards the officer says

BTW, have you manged to start your bsnl cdma ??