Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Even jiojoin worked on wifi other then jio network but it need to authentication from Jio sim in slot.

It may be used for free incoming calls  while on  international roaming .

No need to uninstall the app.  The jio sim will work on all the phones where you have jio voice configured. There is no need to uninstall the app or verfiy otp also.
Once you do that the sim works in all those phones where you have jio voice setup. This has been tried and tested by me. I have used the same jio voice sim in 3 device with jio voice app and it worked fine. Used in One plus One, Moto E Xt1526 and Redmi 2 Prime. On all the 3 devices it works fine, i can swap it anytime and it works, it does not ask to verify OTP.

Just wondering if it's possible to backup Jio voice app with data once it's activated. So it can be installed in a phone without putting sim. Specially our CDMA paper weights.
Just a wishful thinking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonderfully agree with your idea. We must try it with our Cdma handsets. Only issue is with all other apps they are validating or having bug in the app. It can be either way. They auntenticate each time. 

That's what i faced. 

Please prove me wrong 

I am coming back after ages since I have been off Reliance for over two years.

I have taken two Jio SIMs which I have installed in my Moto X Style, and htc Desire 628, both are non VoLTE. While the Desire is working fine, I have issues with signal drop on my Moto. Also, the Moto seems to be having the battery for breakfast. Barely lasts for twelve hours The Desire is giving us about a day.

I find on the web that the 628 is Volte, but do not see a trace of that anywhere, incl the APP to check.

Edited by sgiitk
Last sentence added.

Jio on non VOLTE handset will not have good user experience, Better avoid or take VOLTE phone 

1 hour ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

Jio on non VOLTE handset will not have good user experience, Better avoid or take VOLTE phone 

I beg to disagree. But for the loss of signal the experience has been excellent. Even that is reducing with time. The Web info can be dodgy since it says that the htc Desire 628 is Volte while it is not. I would go for the htc 10 but for the non-availability of a dual SIM on that.

Billing procedure will be interesting as all talk shows up as data in the accounting. How will they separate. More likely Rs x get you y MB.

5 hours ago, sgiitk said:

Billing procedure will be interesting as all talk shows up as data in the accounting. How will they separate. More likely Rs x get you y MB.

This has been discussed several times earlier