Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Subhadeep Dey

Is it still possible to upgrade to Reliance 4G from CDMA?

I have been using Reliance CDMA for many years. But, I turned my CDMA phone off for few months. Today, when I turned it on, I noticed that it's not catching signal anymore.

Then I read the official announcement on Reliance's website, which states that they will upgrade every CDMA user to Reliance 4G. But, I also noticed one thing: we have to SMS the new SIM card number from the older CDMA number

I don't have any other Reliance number, to contact their support, and when I tried dialling 30333333 from a Tata DOCOMO number, it says that the number is wrong.

As the CDMA number isn't working anymore (because the services have been shut down), how am I supposed to activate the new 4G SIM, because SMS cannot be send from this number?

Try visiting a reliance store and ask for 4g sim mentioning your cdma number if the number is still active they should be able to migrate it and give you new sim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Subhadeep Dey said:
I have been using Reliance CDMA for many years. But, I turned my CDMA phone off for few months. Today, when I turned it on, I noticed that it's not catching signal anymore.

Then I read the official announcement on Reliance's website, which states that they will upgrade every CDMA user to Reliance 4G. But, I also noticed one thing: we have to SMS the new SIM card number from the older CDMA number

I don't have any other Reliance number, to contact their support, and when I tried dialling 30333333 from a Tata DOCOMO number, it says that the number is wrong.

As the CDMA number isn't working anymore (because the services have been shut down), how am I supposed to activate the new 4G SIM, because SMS cannot be send from this number?

Go to Reliance store and collect your 4G SIM (Free of cost). You may take your handset and keep your ID proof as well.

Go to rcom.co.in and on the first slide saying Upgrade to 4G, Click on Register now or go here http://myservices.relianceada.com/4gm/ directly and register.

Store people can also directly take activation request for your New 4G SIM - just ask them.

Edited by LTE4G