Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kallan

Charge While You Browse In Lg 2130?

Is it possible to charge the LG 2130 mobile phone while you browse using R-Connect? I know this feature is available in LG 2030. But not sure about LG 2130? If this feature is not available in LG 2130, then how long can I browse the internet without charging?

I guess there are data cables available which allow you to charge the handset from the USB port and simutaneously use R-Connect.

LG 2130 and LG 2030 use the same data cable.. So a USB charging cable for 2030 should also work with 2130..

Do not have more experience on this as the cable i have is not of the charging type!!!

LG 2130 and LG 2030 use the same data cable.. So a USB charging cable for 2030 should also work with 2130..

Do not have more experience on this as the cable i have is not of the charging type!!!

Hi,

I have LG 2130 and like to ask.....

Do all USB data cables support charging while surfing. Or do i need to ask for a special one. will USB purchased from grey market do that?

I currently use serial and it dosent charge.

Also my battery run for 3.5 hours after full charge while surfing. is this ok or should i go for a new one.

Thanks in advance

The battery never run out in case of data cables provided with charging facility.