Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ani_meher

Help Me Buying This Camera In Mumbai!

Hey guys,

I want to buy this camera, Digilife DDV 7000. I am from Mumbai, so pls help me in getting me sellers from Mumbai. There's is a seller in Mumbai. Man does he change his words quickly. I wanted to buy this camera, it was listed for 8995 on rediff shopping. We discussed on phone, and he told me he will give me a package of 13,300 of the cam+1GB memory. When I went to his shop today, he showed me Digilife 660, a older version, with some less features. He tried to convience me how those new features are useless. Then, the price was some 9995. He said he has never ever sold any such items below 9000. OK, I thought must be my mistake looking the price. And how about that package deal? Well, it will go about 15000! I told him, just one day before, he agreed to sell me at 13,300. Then he was like, don't buy the memory from me, it will be costly to you. Finally he agreed to give a package of cam+512MB for Rs.12,200. He also first tried to confuse me about the speed of card, woh to card pe depend rehta hai etc, then told it was 24X.

But by this time, I have had enough, and walked out of his shop. The item is still listed on Rediff.com for 8995 only.

Sorry for telling all this, if u thought it was a waste of time. OK, now I really need this camera. Pls, can you tell me where can I buy this camera (this model only) in Mumbai? There's the same camera for sell on rediff.com, from another seller,named "deals4all". this guy is listed even in baazee cached pages, and in ebay info page. It tells he is from Andheri. So, can someone just PM me his contact info.

Pls, help will be greatly appriciated.

I had given the name of the word changing seller first, but then I thought, jaane do, kyu uska dhanda manda karen. So this post is edited. Butl pls help me searching a seller.

Edited by ani_meher

Well... I would suggest u to "Chapa mar" hira panna as well as Masjid... coz I just got a Primier DC2070 for 5300.

Now a 1 GB card (SD shud cost u a max of 3200- 3500) and as far as Rediff's shipments are concerned ... thatz fine ... I have ordered some video games etc from rediff before.

Tell us what happened later... moreover ... something tells me that the cam u saw was in a shop in Hira Panna ... no guess, but a way feeling

Hey ashoksoft,

I'll surely try those 2 locations. Where exactly in Masjid, u say? Do you have any idea if Hira panna is open on sundays? And is it reliable, i.e. do the guys give warranty and stuff?

There's some Camera Galli in CST I think. Can someone throw light on it?

The shop was at Churney Road. Anything more will almost disclose the name.

Hello,

I too sell the camera. I can offer the same for Rs.7000/- plus vat.

Hey guys, the replies are too late. I already bought the camera in July itself. I just mailed that guy, pretending to be someone else, and made a good deal. Perhaps he was quoting such a high price, coz he had seen how me and my gf had liked that cam.

Anyways, if anyone wants a digicam with photo shooting at max 6MP interpolated, MPEG4-divx shooting (means much larger video in small space in good quality), 3MP CMOS lense, mp3 player, voice recorder, you can seriously consider this cam. A too good camera in a too good price.

how much digital zoom?