Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chattymango

R Connect problem with electronic equipments

Hello,

I use LG WLL phone. Model LSP-350R It's giving me problem.

Some other known persons of me also having this problem.

ANybody have solution ?

Problem > I connect to internet via "R Connect Dialer" .

It successfuly connects my laptop to internet.

When i press button of electricity the internet

connection disconnects. It's a very weired problem.

During internet surfing, i dont use LG charger

to charge battery by the way, so there wont be

problem of electricity. Anybody had this problem

before? The LG LSP-350R i bougut is brand new piece.

I use "Phoenix" Taiwan made USB cable. What is the

problem ?

Regards,

Amey Abhyankar.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Could be due to RF noise generated due to operation of mains switch. This RF interference might be affecting the network signal.

Try changing the position or orientation of your phone...

And does it happen only from one particular switch or any switch?

Edited by amtrag

Thanx for reply. It happens if i press any switches outside the room or inside the room where i use. :)

I havent tried it on other computer. I think it's problem of noise as you said but it shouldn't happen.

1 other person having same problem but he have TATA Indicom WLL phone of LG . And only 1 of his

computer disconnects when he connect. The other comp never disconnects when he ON or OFF's electricity

buttons. By using same cable,same phone, at same place. Weired isnt it ? :grin:

Regards,

Amey Abhyankar.

Hey all,

This is really irritating me for the last few days.

Whenever I switch my tube light on or off, r-connect gets dissconncted.

I am using a LSP 350R FWP, & an original USB cable to connect. I have also tried using my frend's LSI 110 , in that also the same thing happens.

Can anybody help in this regard? I want a solution to this badly.

EDIT By Vishal Gupta : <Topic Merged>

a solution for this issue seems to be unheard yet !

Hi, there is a earthing problem in ur plug..... i mean where u connect ur pc........

Now when u switch on and off the tube light a spark occurs and so it dis-connects the net. MY frined also had the same problem and now everything is working fine for him.

Hi, u mean its due to earthing.

But the earthing in my house is perfectly ok, as i dont get any shocks or something.

There are two generally accepted tecniques for explaining, an (as yet) inexplicable phenomenon:

1. Build a hypothesis on the basis on rigorous (proven) physical laws and theories. The hypothesis generally suggests further experiments, whose results further strengthen or disprove the hypothesis.

2. Start with the empirical data, and develop a statistical model to associate the y to the assumed x's.

Let's start with the first method:

Switching off or switching on the fan, means a sudden change in the electric current flowing thru the wires of your room. Changing electric current created a magnetic field, whose range could extend to the target system (your laptop, mobile phone etc.).

Hypothesis: The magnetic field created due to the change in the current, interacts with the software of R-connect on your laptop or with the software on your mobile phone --> leading to unexpected and unenvisaged behaviour of either of these two systems. The effect of this unexpected behavious is seen in the abrupt disruption of r-connect.

Suggested further experimentation, as a consequence of this hypothesis -- try to use another electric device, especially which involves mechanical motion (eg. an electric mixer, juice maker, or maybe a washing machine if possible). If the same disruption of r-connect is noticed, the hypothesis is further strengthened. Else, build another hypothesis (eg. it has nothing to do with the fan .. the motion of switching off/on the fan leads to a very tiny vibration, which travels to your laptop, mobile).

Now let's consider the second, statistical approach:

Y = R-connect disconnects.

Possible x's:

1. Fan switching on / off

2. It has actually, nothing to do with on/off of fan, but the ambient air temperature. You switch off the fan, when it become too cold (a near about same temperature), and then switch it on, again at a particular temperature. So, the temperature is important, not the fan.

3. You leave the laptop/mobile alone, when you go to switch on / off the fan. If it gets lonely, it decided to switch off.

List all the x's. Collect a lot of data for y against each x's. Try deriving statistically significant conclusions by analysing the data. (do a regression on y and x's .. what is the correlation coefficient). Do a Runs test on the Y .. to make sure that the switching off of r-connect is not a random event (but if so, what is the probability distribution of the disconnections). Does it follow a poisson distribution ?

Once you are thru with these exercises ... probably you are bored enough to worry about why the hell, it disconnects.

But, be optimistic to start with. God helps those who work hard. God may have pity on all your hard work and solve your r-connect problem, magically. AMEN !

a very sexy reply.love to date you girl. if at all a girl

flats a empty??? but i checked at my friends house he also had a same problem.?? evne i take my LSI-110 @ his home & checked but same problem

Hi,

I am also facing this type of problem. I want want to know is this with a specific type of model of LG hanset or the any handset, When we are taking about electical interferance then at the same moment a voice call from mobile hand is not disconnected, while both are working at same principle.Any one guide that if they have solved their issue.

Pls reply

for people facing r-connect disconnection problem (or any other provider's dial-up internet disconnection problem) ----

Internet connect hone per, jaise hi do chhote kabooter bun ke aapki clock ki bagal mein aa jayen)

goto Start-->Run

Type the following

ping -t del2.vsnl.net.in

(if you are in mumbai, choose bom2.vsnl.net.in; the idea is to choose a nearby internet server)

A DOS window will open up and it will show either "Request timed out" or "Reply received etc etc etc"

Now, some more things to remember. Make sure that your phone (FWP or mobile) is in a position where you receive maximum signal bars. In case, your webpage does not get loaded for a long time (the DOS window will show continuously "Request timed out") press the "END" button (on your phone) twice. The connection will be soft-rebooted (without actually disconnecting the Rconnect dialer).

The above "jugaad" has worked till date (since 1997) for all dial-up internet connections of all providers in India and across India (who faced internet disconnections frequently for any whatsoever reason)

All the best and do let me know if it worked for this electrical interference problem as well !!!