Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Share ur RIM Numbers...

i was not forwarding any messages last week coz of certain limitations.... will start forwards soon

0936 007 0007

Send me Jokes(incl. dirty), MMS.

Cheers.

messaged to almost all of the numbers above ... why should i worry Pankaj Bhai ? I am no terrorist (except to Anujit's dirty lil handset)

Cheers

Ashok

38863[/snapback]

Hey Ashok,

Even i wud love to join the Group my number is 9325509658,

Open for any type of sms.

------Avi

hi im from warangal , andhra pradesh

9390115023 all jokes n sms are welcome , i too forward them to others in the above list

- prawin

Some for me also guys 09324098544.

All kinda SMS and MMS will do.

No romantic shairies PLEASE.

No romantic shairies PLEASE.

39819[/snapback]

Yeah I hate that too and no sentimental messages on friendship and love please!

Pals, I didn't get any cool stuff, mind including my number

Friends here is my no: 9324705454

Interests:SMS, MMS anything..

Hope to be in ur fwd list soon.

Kishore

if u want me to flood ur mobile also with sms's, just send me ur business card, or ur number and name in sms.

Oh he surely floods! Keep away :P !! Kya re, kal se tera sms nahin aaya?

hmm ... right now the SMS counts have gone up ... Thanks a lot for those forwards chirag bhai!

hey btw chirag ... that is a nice addition to ur signtature ! (compare it with mine ... do we see something strangely common....)

Edited by ashoksoft

Friends here is my no: 09312725757

Interests:mms,sms,jokes-any type

Ali

Dear Friends,

On Net pack had came, we can share our numbers with our interest and which state we belong to. If some other who are interested in the same subject they can call and with OnNet it is free nowadays. Start expressing your plans, activities, what help you are expecting and what advice you can give with the state you belong to and ofcourse give your right RIM phone number.

I'm Anbarasan from Tmail Nadu and i'm leading few NGOs most are for Youth Development. Technically my field of interest is Cognitive Science and trying for a seat in some international Universities. Do call me please 9345411653.

37236[/snapback]

Hi Mates,

This is my first post, have been a member since 14 may 2004. Must say this is an amazing forum.

I havent been able to post because of low net connectivity speeds, but now got mtnl broadband, should be here more often.

Would love to recieve sms/mms/phone calls from anyone who believes in making friends. My number is 9323031414 i am from Bombay.

Waiting .................

Wait over .... MTNL buddy

Cheers

Ashok

Wait over .... MTNL buddy

Cheers

Ashok

40573[/snapback]

Hi Ashok,

Thanks recieved your sms, it was blank, was it supposed to be blank. Sorry but i am a newbie where reliance goes.

naa it was not a blank one ... well .. it was great talking to u ...

Cheers

Ashok

Dear Friends,

On Net pack had came, we can share our numbers with our interest and which state we belong to. If some other who are interested in the same subject they can call and with OnNet it is free nowadays. Start expressing your plans, activities, what help you are expecting and what advice you can give with the state you belong to and ofcourse give your right RIM phone number.

I'm Anbarasan from Tmail Nadu and i'm leading few NGOs most are for Youth Development. Technically my field of interest is Cognitive Science and trying for a seat in some international Universities. Do call me please 9345411653.

37236[/snapback]

Dear Members,

I have started this topic not just for Jokes sms/mms transfter. Please let others know your field of interest (technical/non-technical), your ambition, goals, plans in life and this is one of the best place you can get to gether with good RIM people. If you really find some one interested in your life activity this forum will be a great help for you in your whole life and Reliance will help you in connecting with them with ON NET pack.

Some time if you express that you did CCNA and got couple of years experience or practical knowledge in business forcasting or some thing like that, if some one really need your service in which you can afford this forum will be a door of oppertunity and this is the reason for this topic. Please utilise it effectively.

Okay ... well u really took a long time to decide what this thread was all about ... but yes that is a great idea, comeon guys ... lets be clear on this ! want to know about me ?

Born a saggitarian, in love with a libran, married to computers since 1992, aged 20 now, pursuing a B.Tech in Software Systems (Final Year), and also an MCA from IGNOU.

Fields of interest : have been coding, cracking, disassembling (both hard and software), basically reverse engineering all along.... U code, I decode.. thatz my philosophy. released patches and some cracks ages back.

U can contact me for : help regarding using of Res-eds, hex-eds, Softice, Blackice, frogse (cannot provide this to all...), or coding in VB, C, C++, ASP, Java and the like.... ;)

U can also contact me if u have any doubts with regards to the SMS encoding structure of the RD2030 / other Jhol-Jhal that can be done on this handset! (other handsets will be dealt with ... the day I lay my hands on one ... or on the day ... when someone sends me a handset as a gift ;) )

U cannot contact me for (Anujit take note) : Details about my girl / any politically ideated motives.

And after reading all that crap ... if u think u can seriously butt in to a contact with me ... well go ahead mail me ... message me ... call me .... and hey ... if I am in a lecture, after a few rings u will hear "The number u are trying to reach is currently unavailable, please try after some time."

Cheers

Ashok

introductions shud be posted at the newbie thread. Only Phone numbers and areas of interest for SMS / Calls / MMS shall be posted here!

what say we open a new online friend finder where we can make friends right hear on RIMWEB.in. we can share out number and sms. i love Sms and if any 1 eles also like me loves sms lets share numbers and start sharing SMS.

what say.

please leave your reply..

<< You've got something similar here. Check this thread -- MOD >>

Edited by Chirag

hi chirag,plz post ur mobile no. also so that i can send u some gud sms.and if possible vishal gupta`s no. also. I am very much impressed by your postings.

waiting..........

Dr Ali

Delhi