Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
saikatmandal

Games for Nokia 6255

Yeah buddy downloaded and played the games

The adventure island is the Jungle or Islander game we used to play in childhood days.

Johny crash is good too. Spent quite sometime playing those. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Hi Tanveer,

how to install these games on 6255

Sumit

Just install MobiMB Mobile Media Browser , drop the jar files in your 6255 and its ready to rock......

Bhai Logo.... finally I'm able to install the Games and Apps to my 6255.... I used the latest IVT BlueSoleil which came with My USD dongle and Mobi MB Courtsey Hyd Ladka.

Nokia PC Suit has disabled App Installation for 6255 on instruction of Reliance....... Put ur middle fingure in ur A** RIM Guys ....

Which is the latest IVT Bluesoleil driver ? And did you install games using Nokia PC Suite or Mobi Mb.? :help::help:

I have Bluesoleil versio 1.6.4.0 Release 050920. PC Suit Does not installs games or applications .. i used mobi mb

But the latest IVT Bluesoliel driver is 2.1.2. :):) And from where did you download Mobi Mb :help:

Has anybody come across some fascinating/interesting game recently? I am tired of installing and browsing through the games one by one. It will be nice to see some fresh faces for my (ageing) 6255.

cheers!!

I am using an application known as Bluetooth Remote Control on my 6255, man it rocks!! I can control many software like Media Player, Power Point, Winamp, Cyberlink Power DVD, almost any software on your bluetooth enable comp, also you can move the mouse sitting far away. For the cr***ed version email me on hellangelo at gmail.

Guys please play theese games theese are good ones.. i like theese ......

mobi_games.zip

guys happy new year

Topic Merged - Vishal Gupta