Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
saikatmandal

Games for Nokia 6255

Check out "N" man nothing but Cr**ed Mobi Media.

the N is expired pls reply me

thanq

Hai Friends, :grin:

Here are some of my Collection...

N O K I A

Hyd Ladka... :grin:

48163[/snapback]

Hyd Ladka

I went to the link and clicked on the demo version they asked my email address, and it was told that they will email me the details but not received any emails.

Kindly confirm

Regards

Anish

Hi Guys,

I cud install games on my 6255 using mobimb.. but how do i delete them now ?? when i try deleting them from mobimb ..it fails.. also from the handset if i try to delete i get error.. folder not empty..

how can i dot it.. pls help me

I usually delete through the phone itself and dont have a problem

has anyone tried these games on Nokia 6235?

Yeah...i did them.works perfectly well

I would really appreciate if anyone could mail me the full version of Mobimb onto my email (sumeet.singhal@gmail.com) as I am unable to install the mobimb software provided by Anish.

Damn I need it desparately. I am fond of games.

Hai Friends, :)

Here are some of my Collection...

N O K I A

Hyd Ladka... :)

48163[/snapback]

Hyd Ladka

I went to the link and clicked on the demo version they asked my email address, and it was told that they will email me the details but not received any emails.

Kindly confirm

Regards

Anish

I installed the MobiMB from your link and the applications provided by you but every time i try to paste the application onto the device my MobiMB crashes....

Any Solution plz....

Thz for good work....

Gourav Jain

latest nokia pc sync allows u to install games

pls provide the link for MobiMB 2.4 download

Nokia PC Suite will work properly and is free. It is much better than Mobi MB. Try it.

See this site for lots of games and software applications for ur mobile.

http://www.getjar.com/software/

Regards,

Rohit

Guys I think reliance has disabled application/games installation of 6255.... just because they can earn by Rworld. i downloaded latest PC Suit .. it works very well for other things like saving images etc, but when it comes to application installation, it does not recognizes my phone. This is the same reason they have disabled WAP browsing on the phone. I've spent so much money to buy a full featured phone and i cannot use it fully

These RIM guys are nothing but mothe* Fuc**rs.

F**k urself dheru bhai.. sitting in hell

Nokia PC Suite will work properly and is free. It is much better than Mobi MB. Try it.

See this site for lots of games and software applications for ur mobile.

http://www.getjar.com/software/

Regards,

Rohit

Guys I think reliance has disabled application/games installation of 6255.... just because they can earn by Rworld. i downloaded latest PC Suit .. it works very well for other things like saving images etc, but when it comes to application installation, it does not recognizes my phone. This is the same reason they have disabled WAP browsing on the phone. I've spent so much money to buy a full featured phone and i cannot use it fully

These RIM guys are nothing but mothe* Fuc**rs.

F**k urself dheru bhai.. sitting in hell

U r so right bhai.. i spent an entire building up an arsenal of games only to find that the games/collections folder has bin disabled...

as for the wap thingy u can type *#browser# and activate it.. I tried it and it worked but dunno wat the settings r..

If any1 can help me to unlock the games folder i shall b very thankful.... :'( :'( :help::help::) :'( :quest::quest:

Reliance me aise ghatiya kaam hote rehete hain. That is why, Ambani sux and people hate RIM inspite of all its good features.

Reliance me aise ghatiya kaam hote rehete hain. That is why, Ambani sux and people hate RIM inspite of all its good features.

Arre Rocker bhai can u help me out.. Ive been goin mad tryin to make a better fone outta my existing 6255.. I tried the wap thingy but even thats not working.. off late ive tried doin wat ppl ave suggested, use mobimb and other s/w.. But again ive bin stumped.. Can u please help me out.. :):help::help::help:

Bhai Logo.... finally I'm able to install the Games and Apps to my 6255.... I used the latest IVT BlueSoleil which came with My USD dongle and Mobi MB Courtsey Hyd Ladka.

Nokia PC Suit has disabled App Installation for 6255 on instruction of Reliance....... Put ur middle fingure in ur A** RIM Guys ....

Bhai Logo.... finally I'm able to install the Games and Apps to my 6255.... I used the latest IVT BlueSoleil which came with My USD dongle and Mobi MB Courtsey Hyd Ladka.

Nokia PC Suit has disabled App Installation for 6255 on instruction of Reliance....... Put ur middle fingure in ur A** RIM Guys ....

Which is the latest IVT Bluesoleil driver ? And did you install games using Nokia PC Suite or Mobi Mb.? :angry::help:

Edited by schumi

Which is the latest IVT Bluesoleil driver ? And did you install games using Nokia PC Suite or Mobi Mb.? :rolleyes::P

I have Bluesoleil versio 1.6.4.0 Release 050920. PC Suit Does not installs games or applications .. i used mobi mb

If you have windows XP sp2, you do not need to install any other BT drivers. I havent used the CD that came along with my dongle and i still used Mobi MB to install games.

Also you can use USB cable for the same. DKU - 2would cost you as low as 50 rs ( I bought it for 90 and it works fine for me!)

Yeah buddy downloaded and played the games

The adventure island is the Jungle or Islander game we used to play in childhood days.

Johny crash is good too. Spent quite sometime playing those. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Hi Tanveer,

how to install these games on 6255

Sumit

use MobiMB and try searching different threads on this forum you will get all the help you need!