Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rakashj

Whats Current Price Of 2112?

pals, i plan to buy the nokia 2112(main purpose is rconnect), i live in tamilnadu.

can anyone tell me the current price?

thanks

I got it 12 days back for 2850 inclusive prepaid connection and 1000 rs rel-rel local talktime

I got it 12 days back for 2850 inclusive prepaid connection and 1000 rs rel-rel local talktime

38692[/snapback]

Great you got the 2112 at dealer price.

The 1000 talktime is over on 13 Aug. And if the new GSK comes it only have 25 Rupees and seven days validity.

38692[/snapback]

Wow... here in my nearby city they said Rs.3120 :lol:

the dealer said the data cable for rconnect is 475 Rs only, while i can see from reliance website that DKU5 costs around 2K.

i'm :lol: now

can anyone tell me whats the exact price :clap: pls

Edited by rakashj

Rs.3120 is the normal showroom price for Nokia 2112

Those data cables could be from another manufacturer, which caused the price difference.

Nokia 2112 is available from 2800 onwards in Delhi with or without connection.

DKU-5 available in 200. CA-42 available in 300. And Nokia 2112 available in 2800.

DKU-5 available in 200. CA-42 available in 300.

the dealer said the data cable for rconnect is 475 Rs only, while i can see from reliance website that DKU5 costs around Rs2000.

can anyone tell clarify me whats the exact price of genuine nokia's cable ? :clap: pls

Price for Nokia 2112 in bhavnagar Gujarat is Rs. 2790/- Octroi Tax Paid

rakashj, please see my reply ealier in this topic.

ok, i should ask, cables from dfferent manufacturer also recommended, rather?

no prob in using cables(DUK5) other than nokia's? does that not affect the handset? :)

well, cannot guarentee you, but I've seen many third party manufacturer data cables working fine, including mine B)

how is the handset? I mean anybody using this handset for RConnect? What is the speed you are getting in the peak hours? What are the % of compression and Errors ur getting?

I am planning to buy this please clarify. I am currently using LG LSI 110. Does Nokia 2115 is better compared to LSI?

Also can we charge the battery and connect to internet simultaniously?

:)

got this mobile for 3126Rs.yet to use Rconnect.so gurup wait for 2days, i will sure let you know.

thx in advance.. please update us on your experience with the 2112..

more details more helpfull..

:rolleyes:

40061[/snapback]

sorry pal, i could not yet come to conclusion about which date cable i should buy for this model(whether DKU5 or CA42)? so not yet Rconnected! ;)

About this phone cool features like HiFi Speaker, Voice Recording,RWorld,Organizer,Flash Light deserves the price, as we can get all the bove mentioned in basic model(in black and white model).

But i found the display malfunctioning, may be with my handset alone :rolleyes: , when i increase the brightness, i can see dark stripes :blink:

Otherwise its a good phone.but about RConnectivity yet to explore!!

Rak

I'm planning to go for this model

Can u guys please tell me d present price of this handset?

I need to go 4 this soon... within next week.

In mumbai, we get it for around Rs. 2750 (grey market) and nokia pirority showroom price is Rs. 3150... Phone is good and has good battery life in comparison to LG n Samsung..But lacks on style n features (has regular b&w display features).. Its a good buy for ppl with limited budget..

:D

In mumbai, we get it for around Rs. 2750 (grey market) and nokia pirority showroom price is Rs. 3150... Phone is good and has good battery life in comparison to LG n Samsung..But lacks on style n features (has regular b&w display features).. Its a good buy for ppl with limited budget..

What is this grey market in reliance phones. can we activate the mobiles bought outside the rww with rel

Edited by alt