Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gids

Need A Gud Discman

hey people ,

i have a sony music system(G88) i purchased about 5-6 yrs back.The only gud thing about this, today is that of its speaker quality as nothing else(cd or cassette) works.

i had plugged it with my computer but now that i've purchased 5.1 kit for linking my tv and pc, i was thinking of getting a gud Discman and connecting it to my system.

i want all meadia supported(dvd,vcd,mp3,wma) also the main importance is of sound quality after connecting it to my system

any suggestions?????

wont it be better to get a flash or hdd based player instead. whats your budget like. Iriver discmans are supposed to be good not to mention sonicblue if you can get them here tht is.. About dvd compatibility, havent heard of it in discmans but will look it up 4 u.

Bose had also officially launched their discman a few months back in india. You could look at that also.

Edited by vb86

Point is getting a DVD player with WMA Disc support and 5.1 channel output.

You'll hardly find such a model among the brands available in India. As far as I know, only LG and Sansui has got such products.

Does Philips support WMA and 5.1 Channel?

42946[/snapback]

Above mentioned model supports wma but not confirmed about 5.1 channel as not mentioned in the specs.pls check d link for further details