Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tezo

All about Nokia 3155

i also come across some new secret stuff

*#4357# shows customer service info.new thing i noticed here was dat in features it showed BREW:Brew version 2.1

and

*#2769737# showed browser settings but under gateway settings it showed this address 012.025.203.032:00080 in Server address menu and also when i enabled the Browser a new menu was added in messages called "Minibrowser messages" but Rworld worked prefect even if i enabled the browser. Does it means that we can use the browser Surfing wap websites?

:clap::clap:

Nice review mate!

Some of the phrases sound a bit familiar though! :clap::clap:

i also come across some new secret stuff

*#4357# shows customer service info.new thing i noticed here was dat in features it showed BREW:Brew version 2.1

and

*#2769737# showed browser settings but under gateway settings it showed this address 012.025.203.032:00080 in Server address menu and also when i enabled the Browser a new menu was added in messages called "Minibrowser messages" but Rworld worked prefect even if i enabled the browser. Does it means that we can use the browser Surfing wap websites?

:D:(

Pl. explain about this minibrowser in the messages menu.

using the mini browser is not supported at present by rim..they have blocked this at present..

and i guess all the hack codes stated for 6255/6235 should work well for 3155 too...

using the mini browser is not supported at present by rim..they have blocked this at present..

and i guess all the hack codes stated for 6255/6235 should work well for 3155 too...

Thanx. could u guide me to the codes list

Check out the topic "Hack your 6255" or search for more details on rimweb

Hi,

can someone inform about the price and about the feature of this phone.. :)

Hi everyone

Plz tell me the current prize of 3155 and 2255. Reply asap.

Thanks

Recently I checked price of 3155 which is 5800/- and 6235- 8400/-. I feel at this price of 3155 it's best priced. If we compare 6235 and 3155 only VGA camera and IR is not avlb, but than display is better 128x160 pixel and also 262k colour support. memory is also 12 mb.

I want to know can we download S40 applications - games in this phone and also MP3 songs. I have Ringtone Gold thru which one can compress MP3 songs to @ 1mb and so few songs can be stored in this phone. Does it suppoort such down load facility thru cable??

Not much review and reply for this phone so I believe few ppl are using it. Please who so ever is using, give your reply on above.

Is there separate spk like we have in 6255 or internal like 6235??

2.4 predownloaded themes. can also download more through PC Sync

5. can store upto 10-12 mp3 ringtones(depending upon size).

Can we listen MP3 songs on this phone which we stored as Ringtones??? How is the sound quality???

Can we download games also???

Pls. anyone using this phone update more on this phone here...