Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
deeraj

Wrong Billing

For me, outgoing calls were deactivated on 28/11/2005 and incoming calls were deactivated on 13/12/2005 for non-payment. Ofcourse, I had been waiting for waiver for a long time and had not pay my previous bills for that reason.

But the probem now is, I used the rconnect only 8 days in this billing period. But the bill is generated for whole month. i.e. for 30 days.

I expected this kind of behaviour already. So I went to the webworld on the next day of disconnection to unsubscribe the rconnect (at present platinum plan with fw290). They refused to change the plan while the service is deactivated.

Do I have to pay the full rent even if the service is not provied? I explain this situation to their great *333 customer care to make a note b4 the bill generated with errors.

But....

The bill is generated for whole month. i.e Rs.1500 on 18th dec. The CC guy says, I will get the same bill (Rs.1500/- + taxes) every month even my phone is dead!

What should I do?

contact reliance infocomm customer care , he/she will sort out and give waiver ......or u may talk to local infocomm collection head

Better still contact the chairmans office ... or if nothing works, contact me... I will contact someone else (a member of our forum) and give u information, about people whom you could contact.

Cheers

Ashok

Even BSNL does not charge rental if phone is disconnected. Phones are disconnected (and billing stops) for any one of two reasons -

1) Non payment of bills.

2) Application for termination of service.

There is no rationale for paying rent when you are not availing any services!

But I guess RIM charges rental for the period the phone was disconnected. With other networks there is an activation charge but with RIM there is no activation charge, which I guess they must be covering by way of charging rentals.... :clap1:

But I guess RIM charges rental for the period the phone was disconnected. With other networks there is an activation charge but with RIM there is no activation charge, which I guess they must be covering by way of charging rentals.... :'(

Eh?! Re-activation charge is around Rs. 100/- ....and in this case his rental is Rs. 1500/- per month, minimum! Thats loot!!

Thanks to every one(especially to ashoksoft). I have mailed to chairman's office.

Waiting to get waiver again will be a another adventure for me.

B/w I had a dicsussion with my lawyer to proceed further.