Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
deeraj

What Happened To Reliance Customer Care?

Today I called customer care guys using *333.

It took 10 minutes for me to catch the cc guys( I hate that nonsense music).

This happened almost every time for me - morning, afternoon, evening, midnight.

Also, I cannot login into my relianceinfo.com bill account. Internal Server Error.

What happened to them?

i also have the same problem instead of getting the irritating music I get the busy tone

I was able to login to bill.relianceinfo.com when I tried now, but I noticed this message: "Server down for maintenance. Please try after some time." in the R-Connect usage page.

I was able to login to bill.relianceinfo.com when I tried now, but I noticed this message: "Server down for maintenance. Please try after some time." in the R-Connect usage page.

It was not working for about four to five days, Now it is working. Check once again. There is nothing that can be done for the ten mts of waiting for the CC chaps. Other operators have even worse waiting times. Blame it on the high number of subscribers trying to reach CC for any and every thing.

Keep Enjoying Reliance.

Blame it on the high number of subscribers trying to reach CC for any and every thing.

Keep Enjoying Reliance.

Why high no of subsribers tying to reach their CC? That much problems? :P

My firend who is using xxxx broadband contacted their help line only once in last 5 months.

But our reliance cc are always busy in attending calls(even in midnight 3 o' clock) . what does this imply?

Blame it on the high number of subscribers trying to reach CC for any and every thing.

Keep Enjoying Reliance.

Why high no of subsribers tying to reach their CC? That much problems? ;)

My firend who is using xxxx broadband contacted their help line only once in last 5 months.

But our reliance cc are always busy in attending calls(even in midnight 3 o' clock) . what does this imply?

i think staff is less in night shift

i think staff is less in night shift

You are right. But not only in night shift!!!