Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
enticer86

Information Available From Reliance Webworld

GUys whts the info that u can get frm the webworld abt ur prepaid no?I think u can know abt outgoing calls, but can u also know abt incoming call details, when not roaming and incoming sms?can u also get info abt outgoing sms?Even when u have the SMS MARATHON card, can u get details of all outgoing sms?Reply ASAP

They wouldn't reveal all call details unless you submit a formal complaint regarding some issue which requires call information to be checked. They do have information about the outgoing local and national SMS.

They wouldn't reveal all call details unless you submit a formal complaint regarding some issue which requires call information to be checked. They do have information about the outgoing local and national SMS.

National sms?Wht abt the local sms details?I think the the webworld ppl cant find local sms details, since most ppl wud now have sms marathon card and it wud b quite tuff to get the local sms details, specailly when 18000 messages can b sent..Wht do our adminintrators at rimweb say?

BUt this is very bad.Suppose there is a guy who gets details of someperson.He can get details abt all calls made, all sms sent frm that number.Hence there is a complete lack of privacy.There must be some method so that such details are not easily accessible to all the ppl working at webworld, since i think that its not merely a risk for privacy, but is a social risk as well.Imagine, a flirt type of a guy can get details abt a young female and then chek her details, or chek her outgoing calls and sms, and bring hell into her life.....He may also try to call back on all the numbers to which that girl called or messaged and find other gals her age.Then if her frnds also has reliance...DAMN..can u make out wht i m trying to say?I m making a big point here. Theres social risk. We shud do something abt it..... :(

I do agree that as of now the information is available more easily to the folks at Web World even though they do not give those information to outsiders unless there is a valid reason like a complaint of theft or wrong billing.

But if the reliance webworld guy is defaulting????????????Do i have any remedy available then?My problem is precisely that

I am sure as hell, that they must be defaulting. You can be assured that these details will now be kept secret from you... :clap::clap:

I am sure as hell, that they must be defaulting. You can be assured that these details will now be kept secret from you... :clap::clap:

Hw can u say so that U CAN ASSURE THAT THE DETAILS WILL B KEPT A SECRET?And wht do u mean that the details will b kept secret frm me?

Actually there is a guy frm some webworld.Wht he does is cheks her outgoing call and sms details, and cheks for the numbers that belongs to all the gals...ANY remedy?He has made our lives hell,.....Reply ASAP

If you are sure, somebody is doing it from the webworld, speak to the manager of the webworld, and if no action is happening, threaten a police complaint, too. But you must be very sure before proceeding

me2 at times took out the call details of many of my friends ant traced their Gf's..and also all details of my Gf's and tried to trace their Bf's

ya i m damn sure, but the guy is a manager at the webworld..He calls the gal and talks ****, and calls her frnds and talks **** too...Any remedy?

police complaint is best remedy . also u can talk to a high up

Just write with details to the Chairman's office.

Actually there is a guy frm some webworld.Wht he does is cheks her outgoing call and sms details, and cheks for the numbers that belongs to all the gals...ANY remedy?He has made our lives hell,.....Reply ASAP

write to the president of RWW directly:

firstname.lastname@relianceinfo.com

is the standard format

there was an interview with him posted over a year ago

write to the president of RWW directly:

firstname.lastname@relianceinfo.com

is the standard format

there was an interview with him posted over a year ago

How to do that?????i contacted reliance customer care via email...no reply....i think i shud go to consumer court, since i made an attempt to bring this in their notice..