Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
FEVIN-RAJ

The Attractive, Simple 2255 Cdma Is Coming..!

Hi All,

Last week I saw a dummy piece at a webworld in thane, it was not at all attractive. There is no back colour available & the cream look seems to be grey which spoils the look. It is not attractive as it looks on the nokia site. Has anybody purchased it, please update your feedback would help me in taking a decision. Also I need to see the real piece for me to come to a conclusion. Any udpate on price, web world say 5.3k

The reliance website show the exact picture of how the handset looks compared to nokia site.

Well Dhiraj..If ur really intrested in this handset then wait for some time..

As Reliance is thinking to lower down the handset prices by 40 % ...

So wait till april most probably.....And I think u would find some diffrence :help:

Thanks for your feedback.

Well Dhiraj..If ur really intrested in this handset then wait for some time..

As Reliance is thinking to lower down the handset prices by 40 % ...

So wait till april most probably.....And I think u would find some diffrence :help:

If u just want color display, Flap with FM.. Then go for it..

Dont wait for Feedback... compartitively Nokia is anytime better phones :)

Thanks for your feedback, I am woried about the look and feel, the dummy piece looks shabby compared to the picture seen on the nokia website. Have you seen the origional piece.

Dont wait for Feedback... compartitively Nokia is anytime better phones :confuse:

Thanks for your feedback, I am woried about the look and feel, the dummy piece looks shabby compared to the picture seen on the nokia website. Have you seen the origional piece.

It is nokia's speciality to create phones that look much better in photos that in reality. For example, 6255. I'll never forget my disappointment after first seeing that piece, after waiting for months for it to launch, and seeing those pics showing it as a much slimmer phone that it actually is.

Yes i have seen it.. One thing which i didn't like about it was it doesnt have any mini display above the Flap..

so if u want to c who is calling u need to open up the Flap and c inside :confuse:

Thanks for your feedback, how is the look and feel. does it look like what it is on the nokia website bcoz the dummy was bad with a grey coloured background. pls let me know.

Dhiraj

Yes i have seen it.. One thing which i didn't like about it was it doesnt have any mini display above the Flap..

so if u want to c who is calling u need to open up the Flap and c inside :clap:

IS there any way for me to get some ringtones on my Nokia 2255?

have they reduced priced of this one. can anybody compare this model with comparable LG phones.

i too wanna buy this piece but i too am not sure about the appearance and other aspects! It doesnt have EMS or MMS! :( Even my Samsung X200 ( GSM ) has way more features than this piece and it costs only 4700 now.

I want the full black one. Is it available?? BTW What do you guys think about Kyocera KZ830 ??

Edited by linuxguy

Does it hav r-world and r-connect coz it ver imp for me 2 kno bfore i buy this..

Whats its current price?

5000/-

Dont wait for Feedback... compartitively Nokia is anytime better phones :help:

i have bought today nokia 3125 BUT I FEEL I SHOULD STILL STICK TO GSM

I BOUGHT IT FOR 5300 I WANNA SELL IT FOR 5000.. MUMBAI.,..ANKUR

Thanks for the price update guys. Any chances that the price may fall in the coming few months? I plan to but one sometime in July.

Also since it doesn't have an external display to show who is calling, how do you know who is calling before you decide to pick it up? I mean, say you have an incoming call, you dont know who is calling, so if you flip open the phone, is the call automatically recieved? Or do you have to press the accept button or something like that after flipping open the phone?

Anyone knows the new price for this baby.. heard abt a price fall...plz confirm..