Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tanveer

Mp3 Players

I am planning to buy an MP3 player, a portable one (compact) if possible, to be used with speaker system. I have absolutely no idea about the variety in the market. I am not too keen on spending much and can settle for T series as well. I need advices and experiences from people who have bought any of these.

Also I would like to know whether any of these come with speaker systems or do we have to buy them separate. Of course I would search the thread for 3.1 and 5.1 speaker systems but suggestions in this thread are also welcome.

if u want a good mp3 player with good sound quality and good battery backup then ipod is the best.

also mp3 players of philips and samsung are also very good.the price tag is somewhat high for these.

but u can go for ipod shuffle.....a nice mp3 player.....costing around 6000-8000 depending on memory.

in my opinion don't go for any chinese one.....

if u want to watch videos(mp4 format) and read ebooks then u can also go on for mp4 players....

My friend uses ipod nano 2GB it costs around Rs 11,000.. its aewsome.. believe its so cute and compact...n the voice clearity is simply amazing..I would suggest you to buy ONLY ipod..agreed its a bit costly thn others in market but its worth the money...

CHeers!!

P.S: check out on ebay to get idea on its pricing and features..

actually I want to use it with speaker systems and not headphones. In that case which one should I use>

go for the ipod dude. i've ipod video and purchased fm transmitter (griffin i trip). works wonders got mine from australia for 14000 rs approx n itrip for 2500rs

if u want real compact then go for nano, it fits in the COIN POCKET!!! so small.

Well you guys did not get me.

I want a player in which I can use CD/MP3 discs and not handy walkman types. Hope I am making myself clear.

whats the price?

I think no one s getting you Tanveer!

For good personal portable disc-players, you can check Sony Walkman Range or you may check local market for portable ACD/VCD/MP3 players which will come within 1K.

If you want a 5.1 Channel output, I don't think it will be available in a prtable machine!

You may call me if you need to know more. You've got my number with you... don't you ;) Best of luck finding the right product.

dude if ur problem is related with using disks then its ok going for these players but if problem is of speakers then u can easily use ipod either directly, with cassete adapter or with fm transmitter .

also, i'd used other players too , i don't say they are bad for their price but its like comparing a vaio with hcl laptop.

yeah I need that DVD/VCD player kind of thins which plays only music if such a thing is available in market.

Is it? Will a VCD/DVD player play MP3s also?