Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Rohit Rocker

World Wrestling Entertainment

Hello rimwebians,

Is anyone in here is a wrestling fan?? There must be many in here.

(Saw one rey mysterio fan in here with the id rey619) Afterall, its one of the best sports entertainment.

All the wrestling fans, do not miss the ROYAL RUMBLE match this Sunday, on Ten Sports.

And all those who DONT watch the WWE wrestling, should see the Sundays event and i am sure, most of them will start watching it :rolleyes:

So post anything you like discussing about WWE in here.

LOL, I used to watch WWF looong ago, but lost interest in it completely afterwards :rolleyes:

BTW, I heard John Cena is visiting Mumbai today and tomorrow, courtesy of Ten Sports !

i was a regular @ WWF when i was in 10'th but star world suddenly stopped showing it :rolleyes: !! dont stilll know y??

since then i also stopped watching it

well for all you guys who still watch WWE heres somethiing for ya ppl

"doo u smelll - la la la la lllaaaaaa what abhay is cookin"

hope i got that 1 right :grin:

:grin: Oh ....Rock was cool. And all of you in Mumbai, dont miss the golden opportunity to meet John Cena :rolleyes:

Well Arun, even i had stopped watching for a long time. But got interested again :grin: . Wrestlers like Rey Mysterio, John Cena and others make it really interesting.

Abhay, I remember watching it on Star Sports loooong time back. Now it is on Ten Sports. And it will be here for the next 5 years also. Now that rocks!

Even more rocking will be the 30 men ROYAL RUMBLE this sunday. :D

For those of you wrestling fans who stopped watching wrestling, and who knew Eddie Guerrerro, there is some sad news for u guys,

He passed away last year in November due to heart failure at just 37 years of age. Both raw and smack down held special shows to pay tribute to him. He was a fine wrestler and a great man.

Latino Heat

VIVA LA RAZZA

wrld-guerrero01st-1.jpg

hmm thats sad if i remember correctly he came up when i used to watch WWF @ star world

dint he came first as a partner to china ????

lateeno heeeat :grin:

Ya exactly. There was a story line on him and Chyna for some time. Chyna left wwe long ago and now wrestles somewhere in japan. No strong female fighter left in WWE as her. Trish Stratus is the only one who looks like a wrestler. :grin:

And the winner of the Royal Rumble was.......

REY MYSTERIO!!! :clap:

He rocks, he is the smallest wrestler in size, but still kicks those more double than him in size :clap:

All the other big stars Big Show, Kane, HHH, Shawn Michaels, RVD etc got elemnated.

Triple H and Mysterio came in at number 1 and 2, and lasted till the end, when Rey Mysterio eleminated HHH and Randy Orton to win the match. He dedicated his win to his late friend EDDIE GUERERRO.

Now Rey Mysterio, after defeating 29 other men, has got a spot in the main event of Wrestle Mania 22, in a WWE Championship Title match.

Those who missed the show, watch it at 1800 Hrs today.

Other matches :

John Cena defeated Edge to reclaim the heavy weight title,

Kurt Angle defeated the worlds strongest man, Mark Henery to retain the WWE Championship title. :D

In the end, The Undertaker makes an appearance and makes it clear that he is going to challenge Kurt Angle for the belt. DONT MISS THIS ONE :clap:

The time gap between the actual match and the TV Show is about 2 weeks, so the results can be seen from the internet....but that takes away all the fun.

Nice to see rocker so pumped up about WWE!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was also a BIG fan of Wrestling but when I watched a show on START WORLD named "Secrets behind Wrestling" (or something like that), I never watched the show again!

The program showed that all the matches r fixed and also the fight!

It showed how the players talk with each other and with the reffery between the match and how the referry gives signal to commentators and the players.

And may more secrets that opened my eyes...

Oh man!!! They showed it?

That was the reason why i did not used to watch it during my school days. Because i could make it out that they were acting. But Last Year, when i accidently started watching, i just got hooked to it. Some of the fights do look quite real, specially the main event ones. And besides, they have such dramatic story lines which makes me come back for mare and to see what happens next in the story.

yeah buddy!

I was shocked after watching that program!

Some fights look real bcoz they r made realistic to make the show interesting.

But all fights r fixed, the result, the stunts, the audience (yes! many ppl r the part of this drama and they know what they hv to do in the show!) all things r fixed!

But at last its a good time-pass...

Exactly, They are a good time pass, and one of my Pass times :clap:

Some times, they provide better entertainment than the Hindi movies.

Good means of entertainment and BRAIN REFRESHING!

And the winner of the Royal Rumble was.......

REY MYSTERIO!!! :wacko:

Yeah he deserved to be the winner, After all that was eddie's night! he has to be won on that day...

Dial 619!!! :D:D:D:D

Also it really doesnt matter for me, if its real or not, cos i am watching it since i was 3, and will used to watch it forever!!!!

I dont even miss it in exams, and watch it if its airing at any time of the day or night!!

Its great!!!

I have many past and present entrance themes of WWE superstars which i play in the background while surfing!!

and my wallpaper curently is of John Cena!!

And my mobile logo says "DR. Thugonomics"!

In short everything i do, i relate it to WWE!

:wacko:

Hey hey :wacko: looks like i got some company :D

Welcome to the thread REY REY. Even i am a die hard fan of WWE. I too never miss the episodes unless otherwise....I too got some Enterance songs.

I have been looking for the CHRIS BENOIT music since ages, but did'nt find it anywhere. :( Have you got it? I have got many. My favourite Theme - Kane :D

My favourite wrestlers- Kane, Rey Mysterio (He simply rocks!), John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker.

Seems like Undertaker is going to wrestle Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship :D

Thats cool! kURT ANGLE has got some big trouble comming his way :D

Yeah Kurt Angle is gonna Rest In Peace in No Way Out!!!

He wont be able to survive tombstone piledriver!! hehehe...

Yeah i have Benoit's theme, Tell me i will mail it to you, or will upload it somewhere and tell the url to you!!

:clap::lol:

Edited by REY619

Cool!! I will pm you. :clap:

By the way, did you see yesterday's tag team match between Kurt Angle-Rey Mysterio and Undertaker-Mark Henery? I missed it. Will try to catch in todays highlights show.

yeah that was rey/angle VS randy/henry that was a good match!! :clap:

yeah i saw that, brock lesnar is a sad moron and nothing else....

Hv u seen the face of Rey Mysterio?

I'll appreciate if some1 posts ne link which can give a look on his face!

here are some of the unmasked pics of Rey...

mysterio_rey.jpg

B337065.jpg

Edited by REY619