Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gids

Help! My Kyo Isn't Getting Any Reception.

Another small suggestion to the users of this phone, if u have a screwdriver which is for the Kyo (T6 or something was written on it) ... try to open the phone (experienced users only, at ur own discretion) and clean the board up with a dry brush or puff air...

tighten the screws back in place, some improvement in network coverage can be seen :D

Cheers

Ashok

Ashok ur crazy :lol:

Lol mate. .. but it works.... and give me time .. I will update a photo blog :lol:

Cheers

Ashok

Lol mate. .. but it works.... and give me time .. I will update a photo blog :lol:

Cheers

Ashok

OMG :D what else is there in ur list..

i got same problem with my mobile too. what do i do now. shall i burn it out or do we have any other chance to get repaired it. i think rim got upgrade version in their network. cause we are getting problms i think. from past 6 month i have been using this mobile with out any single problem even. i dont know how it was happend .help me plz..........

If it is the "Service Required. Contact Provider" message, then the only way out is to get the board replaced from the Kyocera Service Center, which is charged Rs.6000

Hi Arun

Even I am getting the SRCP message, but I noticed a difference. When I remove the battery and keep it on the cradle, it works perfectly!! How is that possible!! I find it really weird.. Could it be due to overcharging of battery??

Please answer experts!!

Yes, I had noticed that too, the phone worked when it was placed on the cradle. Anyway, a phone board change is due for you now.

Yes, I had noticed that too, the phone worked when it was placed on the cradle. Anyway, a phone board change is due for you now.

Arun what do u think ??? How come it works when its on cradle ????

Any idea ??????? :unsure::unsure:

There are many ways to keep off the SRCP message, like by cleaning (blowing) the inside and the board with canned air, cleanning the connector between the phone, but these work fine for a few minutes or hours or upto a couple of days max, including by keeping it on the cradle. So in the end, you will have to change the phone board to fix it permanently atleast for 6 months which is the warranty period for the replaced component.

There are many ways to keep off the SRCP message, like by cleaning (blowing) the inside and the board with canned air, cleanning the connector between the phone, but these work fine for a few minutes or hours or upto a couple of days max, including by keeping it on the cradle. So in the end, you will have to change the phone board to fix it permanently atleast for 6 months which is the warranty period for the replaced component.

hmmmm.... i hope i manage to get through SRCP myself ... rather then spending 6000.......