Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

New Nokia 2865 Cdma

UTStarcom PPC 6700 allows the Downloading of such Material by Creating another Dialup Account in Modem using Mobile Number as Username and Password

Can the same be configured in Nokia handsets also?

^^^

tak a luk at the grey market..u wil get the cable between 150-200 rs.

i wud suggest u to go for the data cable..

m also usin it..

instead of the original cable from nokia..go for datacable it will cost you somewhere around 250 to 350/- with the nokia software for your model.

i second kunal for that

(dumb of me)

how do i lock my 2865with a password?

and can it be locked in such a way that i get to use other features of the phone but as soon as somebody tries to call it asks for password..

is it possible.

Edited by copperco2

^^^

go to

Settings>>Security Settings >> Phone lock

activate the phone lock .. the default password is 0000...u can change this if u wish to..

and also in the same menu i.e. Security Settings..click on call restrictions..

and restrict the incoming , outgoing or both the calls..

^^^

0000 is the default password for phonelock

and 12345 is the default password for entering into "security settings"..

therefore try 12345.

now other important question.. for me.

can i lock my phone book.? i dont want anybody to touch it...if that anybody is playing withit..

e.g. kids are prone to delete or add entries just by randomly pressing some buttons...

can u believe i had nearly ten such entries after some of my nephews dropped in to play...

the only way is to..

apply the phone lock..

if phone lock is activated then nobody wil b able to access any function of the mobile.

phone lock is not possible as i will have to open the phone lock myseld for the kids..

hey buddy... i have to survive too.. I just want my phone book to be untouched..

do let me know if you come across anything..

I am unable to record incoming / out going calls from nokia 2865. What is the purpose of recorder?

Alok

^^^ to record voice clips. not calls. it's not like motorazr, where you can record calls.

I had purchased Nokia 2865 from one of the Reliance Webworld Express for Rs. 6200, till now no problem with the handset, but I am surprised to see that a single ear hasdsfree was provided in the sales package !!!!

The handset has stereo FM, so where is the logic goes for providind only single ear handsfree ?????

Others also have god the same single ear handsfree ???????????

Just want to confirm with all of you !!!

^^^ all got single ear headphone only. which was very relieving for me. i don't use the fm at all, n if it is used, then it is on the speaker phone. i don't want to have that garland in my neck all the time...... thank god it is single eared. though i can understand the need.

^^^ all got single ear headphone only. which was very relieving for me. i don't use the fm at all, n if it is used, then it is on the speaker phone. i don't want to have that garland in my neck all the time...... thank god it is single eared. though i can understand the need.

ditto

I am unable to record incoming / out going calls from nokia 2865. What is the purpose of recorder?

Alok

have u tried it with the speaker on...?

I tried even with loudspeaker ON. Recording of calls is not working.

Alok

^^^

as mentioned above..

u cant record voice calls in nk 2865..

the in-built voice recorder is jus for recordin voice clips..which wil b stored in amr fomat..

^^^

as mentioned above..

u cant record voice calls in nk 2865..

the in-built voice recorder is jus for recordin voice clips..which wil b stored in amr fomat..

does moto V3m allows recording of ongoing calls??????

NOKIA 2865 launched in Reliance.

Retail price is Rs.6666.

I have bought the 2865 any idea how to use r-connect with a USB or blue tooth.

Thanks

need to have a USB cable to do it, then you can manually set up a connection. no need to have rcon software to be secific.

the cable you can get for anything betwen 250-400/- anything more will be overcharging.

i am having a problem with my handset, in the middle of the call it suddenly goes blank except the battery sign and then again gets normal. this remains for more than a couple of second. happeningvery frequently..

anybody suggest me how to avoid it...

I am facing one problem in 2865 that the auto keyguard doesn't work many times. I have tried with different settings from 15 seconds to 25 seconds. Sometime keypad get locked at defined time, but manytime it doesn't. I have recently purchased this phone. Does any one experienced such problem ???