Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

New Nokia 2865 Cdma

great smiley postings in ur every post man!!

Cheers!

:winko: Thanks King.

Is there a way to send bulk ;) sms using pc sync and 2865 :winko: or any other mode with 2865 :SI: .

or just any other way :grin:

not possible vis pc sync... for bulk sms hetal petal can tell more whether this set works with his software. there is a seperate thread for thst

not possible vis pc sync... for bulk sms hetal petal can tell more whether this set works with his software. there is a seperate thread for thst

i tried to follow :wacko: it up on the thread HP SMS SErver ;) but then i am :( not so technically sound. so it took the natural course of going over my h :GirandoOjos:head.

Hetal is very helpful :winko: and knowledgeble :winko: , just hope that i find a cost effective :help: way to send sms across to all service providers. :grin:

just off the topic .. reliance netconnect rates have been revised to be effective from the last week of january and these will be costingmore-10 paise per minute in the day and 10 paise more per minute in the night i.e. 60paisa per minute and 30 paisa per minute

if you are looking from commercial point , then there are some software available too in market . but nothing better if one gets free

This is one the Best which Work on my software

via Bluetooth and DKU-2 or CA-53 Cable

POsting HPSMS-Server ver 1.5 on 6-1-2007

Hurrayy

see HP-SMS Thread for that on that day

its 6 jan ...

waiting for your post

me too waiting.. :Riendo: gona go check the thread. :P

but i have ca70 cable with me. ;)

will it work... :Equivocado:

CA-70 I dont think it will work

HPSMS-Ver 1.5 already Posted please see the Appropriate Thread

CA-70 I dont think it will work

HPSMS-Ver 1.5 already Posted please see the Appropriate Thread

i have checked it out :Equivocado: and will be doing the work as soon as i sort out the tech prob :GirandoOjos: . i have with my laptop. :P

and will i need :P the wire once i have the bluetooth dongle. :)

how to play the clips :confuse: downloaded from the net i.e. .wmv :SI:

:SI:

well this set does nt play wmv bt 3gp that i knw..i download hell lotta frm this handsets and 99% are MMS.... bt am nt able 2 save them.... excellent quality full screen MMS's

whats the way out then. :Contento:

and one more thing :Contento: is there a way out to get the handset out of its sluggish pace. :grin:

it sort of just hangs B) in the graphics a second more :o than required and more so if you have loaded it with abt 1 or 2 mb of images or themes :lol:

word.jar from malox.net, willit help me to view word documents on 2865? :winko:

CA53 is working fine!!!

Oh God... Man... I didnt know this handset was so much in demand.. as also the review. Well, as a new user of the cellphone and Reliance, lemme get into the groove and tell ya about this piece.

Frankly, the looks are killer. I didn't ever buy a reliance phone because the cell phones looked like well.. something the cat brought in.. but with this phone, all that changes drastically.

The USP is the big big big interface. I used a Z550i before this... therefore the quality of the resolution doesn't look too good to me. But this is a good buy for 6000-7000. I got it for 6300.

Major problem, no camera. There's FM in there, there's MP3 capability and it also plays AAC. Well, it comes with a Nokia PC Suite, guys, what else do you want? Another major problem is the non support for memory cards.

Well, I got this cell phone only for the internet. And the person at the web world told me its the best for the internet. Have to check him on that as yet. Sound quality is smooth, but nothing compared to Sony Ericsson. Also, I THINK it is 3G ready. Don't quote me on that, but it has a icon help, where there is a 3G icon... Will try it tonight.

Nokia says the Color Quality as 262 K But Seems it is not upto Mark

I have Nokia 6265 with 262 Color Quality But same Image Shown in 6265 is Crystal Clear and more Krispy then 2865

All Other Feature of Bluetooth is Very Nice

Good RConnect Speed from USB and Bluetooth, Infrared is Good now a days not used at all Except Some App.

Browsing using Opera 3.0 is nice

is it possible to load opera on 2865 - if yes please send me the link as 2865 is not in phone list of opera

Yes You Load Opera 3 in Nokia 2865

Edited by hpnasik

Yes You Load Opera 3 in Nokia 2865

can u tell me abt the usefulness :P of word.jar as well as excel.jar in 2865 from malox.net :Riendo:

and if you know of any such applications.

btw there is a strange :grin: feature in 2865 which lets you type for all you want in create message :Riendo: but will not send it :wacko: if the message length exceeds the prescribed length.

any cures on this phenomena!

Hi,

Will blue tooth dongle/headset work with this model ? Has anyone tried that ? If Yes , plz guide me in buying one.

Can radio be heared in speaker phone mode in this model ?

Hi,

Will blue tooth dongle/headset work with this model ? Has anyone tried that ? If Yes , plz guide me in buying one.

Can radio be heared in speaker phone mode in this model ?

you can use bluetooth dongle. :)

revert to the earlier posts on this topic ;)

Guys.

:GirandoOjos:

All those who wanted to play mp3 ringtones on 2865 :help: can now try to save the files as .amr while downloading itself. :)

this will then play on the handset as a ringtone. :GirandoOjos:

DO let me know if there are any problems :Contento:

why dont u ppl directly transfer them as MP3 as i do i have almost 50 MP3 ringtones on 2865

If mp3s converted to .aac in nokia multimedia player file size reduce to half of the original size while the quality will be the same.

this ways we can save lot of space or we can put more ringtone, as memory size is limited on this phones.

whats the difference in .aac and .amr :grin:

and can you throw :Equivocado: some light on .jar files :SI:

i hace come across to word.jar and excel.jar files on malox.net :NOTriste:

pl. help :Riendo:

Edited by copperco2