Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

New Nokia 2865 Cdma

well these are java files which are executed in mobile(this much knowledge i hv) please post the files in the forum too

.JAR files are JAVA based applications to excute on phones or other devices like Ipod and all,

.JAR file mostly come in a form of games and other small mobile applications such as calculator, world clock and ETC

U can WIKI it www.wikipedia.org

http://malox.net/nokia6265/showtophits.php? :Confuso:

this is the link should take you there. :winko:

.jar files are available. :GirandoOjos:

do let me now the feedback.

Also i have gone thru the 6265 applications download forum and have got these

excel.zip

thanx for the link .. but i think most of them wil not work on 2865 n 6235..jus becuz they r meant for 6265.

but let me try on my 6235

there has to some compatibility :GirandoOjos: . thanks for doing the R&D. :winko:

long live the indian spirit of R&D :Confuso:

i meant that if u install a game..then it wil not b displayed properly..

becuz screen resolution of 6235 is 128*128 wheres of N6265 is 320*240(CORRECT ME IF I M WRONG)..

so the game wil nt b displayed properly..

bt the wallapapers or themes for 6235 :Decepcionado: do not pose any probs :Riendo: on 2865.

do let me know if you have t :grin: ried word.jar

How to make video ringtone for 2865?

:Decepcionado:

How to make video ringtone for 2865?

:Riendo:

well.

what you can do is first upload a video :GirandoOjos: in your handset then go in :confuse: settings-profile-choose profile-personalise-incoming call video 'on'- activate :Decepcionado: the profile

you are all set buddy :Contento:

make sure the video had good sound quality :Chulo: because then after activating video :grin: the ringtone automatically turns off :GirandoOjos: and the sound coming from the video is taken as a ringtone. :grin:

if you have got any videos do share them with us :Confuso:

My 2865 seems hit in the head. it's handsfree is not working properly, means when i connect it, it shows some brick like icon rather than the usual headphone icon on screen. Also, i cant adjust voice once the headset is connected, shows 'volume adjustment not possible with this device' crap. the handsfree is working well on other nokias, also other handsfrees r working well on this handset. seems the phone has got problem with particularly this handsfree. will go to nokia ppl for a reformat of the system.

also, i m not able to install many apps. ie many apps run fine the first time, but when i try to run them the second time, is shows invalid app, and option to delete it! once i reinstall it, it again works for one time only! is anyone else having this problem? for example, the free sun mobile dictionary, or the bluetooth remote control? can someone pls confirm whether these apps r working properly on 2865?

@copperco..

i tried three apps..

1 World clock

2 Super bomberman

3 Excel

they all worked fine..so may b i was wrong..

but for the wallpapars..they wil neva pose any problems..

but the games meant for 6265 will do..

what abt word :grin:

and can we upload and also modify the excel document? :Decepcionado:

No..u cant upload..

but u can save the existing sheet in ur mobile only..

I tink now a separate thread is needed for all the apps of N2865,6235..

No..u cant upload..

but u can save the existing sheet in ur mobile only..

I tink now a separate thread is needed for all the apps of N2865,6235..

it has been initiated. :clap:

lets do the honours :P

kunal.. i did try to open the excel apps in 2865 :Confuso: although i did not try to open any file :D bt still the application works fine and more so it also has <_< options to open files from server or create new one. <_<

i guess we should be able to edit the files.. :help:

what do u say :)

btw i have posted the same in the new thread for 2865 apps. :D

My 2865 seems hit in the head. it's handsfree is not working properly, means when i connect it, it shows some brick like icon rather than the usual headphone icon on screen. Also, i cant adjust voice once the headset is connected, shows 'volume adjustment not possible with this device' crap. the handsfree is working well on other nokias, also other handsfrees r working well on this handset. seems the phone has got problem with particularly this handsfree. will go to nokia ppl for a reformat of the system.

also, i m not able to install many apps. ie many apps run fine the first time, but when i try to run them the second time, is shows invalid app, and option to delete it! once i reinstall it, it again works for one time only! is anyone else having this problem? for example, the free sun mobile dictionary, or the bluetooth remote control? can someone pls confirm whether these apps r working properly on 2865?

i would certainly check it :Chulo: and get back to you i :) .e. if you still have to sort out the issue. :Decepcionado:

can u tell me from where u have loaded sun mobile dictionary

Edited by copperco2

the sun mobile dictionary is not getting installed on my 2865. can someone check whether it is working on the same?

the sun mobile dictionary is not getting installed on my 2865. can someone check whether it is working on the same?

can u give me a thread :confuse: on from where you have got it... :Sorprendido:

well same for me abt sun dictinary it says "INVALID APPLICATION"

can u give me a thread :Contento: on from where you have got it... :(

it's posted in the pinned thread 'apps for nokia 6265'. also, pls check whether the bluetooth remote is working (available in the same thread).

Which datacable will work with 2865 ?.......

i have CA70 :( which also has a provision for charging the handset :Riendo: at the same time thru USB port.

but if you have bluetooth :Riendo: then cable is not required... :NO:

can u give me a thread :GirandoOjos: on from where you have got it... :Contento:

it's posted in the pinned thread 'apps for nokia 6265'. also, pls check whether the bluetooth remote is working (available in the same thread).

thanks.. :Riendo: i will get it :Chulo:

I am using Nokia 2865 since last 3 weeks, its doing fine.

wap surfing is very fast and able to operate lot of games and softwares.

But since last 2 days i am facing one problem.

Connection got sl;ow, every time i try to operate rworld or any wap site, i will get the error "HTTP Error : 403 Forbidden"

I called the reliance, but not been solved yet.

Can any one help me in this regards