Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abc123

Registered Post

Hello, does anyone has idea wht time does it take to deliver register post overseas by indian post.................................like for places US/UK

hellooooooo

heard about courier companies ??? DHL ?? well they take about 3 days - UK . confirmation by mail + call!!!!

I just sent a handset!

cheers

a

s

h o k

Normail Airmail would require about 8 to 15 days to reach USA/UK from India. The best option to Airmail is using India Post's Surface Air Lifted service which delivers within a week's time. International Speed Post will be even more quicker.

There isn't any difference in delivery time between an ordinary Airmail and a Registered Airail. Air-mail registered will also take as much time (2 to 3 weeks) and the customer must sign to receive the package. Usually that means, recipient will get a notice from the postman to come to the post-office to sign and receive the package. Its more of a hassle if you aren't available at that time. And also it costs double more to ship by registered airmail.

hellooooooo

heard about courier companies ??? DHL ?? well they take about 3 days - UK . confirmation by mail + call!!!!

I just sent a handset!

cheers

a

s

h o k

Yes..............i heard abt courier.............. but some things have to be send by registered post only na...................... :)