Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sugarboy

Sms From Myrim Goes 2 Others

I m an old dapo customer. I have n6235 handset. Many times someone calls me and say why u r sending me sms ? i was afraid, coz i only send sms 2 my groups/ distribution list only. but India is gr8, all unknown ppls r also loving my sms and now they r good friends of mine. But if someone goes bad then ? I also complaint cc , but still they r solving this problem.

Also in my n6235, no free contents of R World is opened, but all e and f r opens. can any1 help me in this regards ? or i hv 2 upgrade the software ?

I also recieved an sms from someone in Delhi and also from a female from Mumbai?

I replied and almost picked up a fight with the two of them deciding who was at fault and whos sms was delivered wrongly.

Lord save us all!

guys same prob with me sometimes back ..but by chance the gal who called me became my GF..so was lucky thanX RIM

wah akshat bhai!

rim ke saare khoon maaf!

Ya even I'v faced such problems in past but all these gals became just frens none is a gal fren yet... anyways thanks to reliance i kno lots of frens around now...

since my sms output is quite high .i am facing this problem almost everyday for d last 3 months.may God bless our CC people who dont even believe in such a big technical fault.

I am a heavy sms user (>50000 sms per day - repeat 50,000 - using 10+ phones)

but in last 2 years, i have NEVER got a single complaint from anyone that the sms

are delivered to wrong nos.

Technically also, this seems unlikely.

I am a heavy sms user (>50000 sms per day - repeat 50,000 - using 10+ phones)

:(:grin: How do you achieve that. Given that all phones have group messaging, but that would still need atleast 500 individual SMS from each phone !!!

I also am a heavy SMS user about 6 to 10K per month

and so far no complaints from anyone that wrong delivery has been made -lets see if I receive any calls from some unknown people.

Puneet ... g999 uses his phone commercially ... and well he is one person i've met, who keeps up the word stated!!! yeps ... i've known him... and well he does message as stated (if not more :angry: ... he has employees to do the same!!)

cheers

ashok

Holy goodness :angry:

And how many of those phones are on DAPO?

Could this mean someone is using our cloned handsets for sending bulk sms's I checked from reliance but the employee(who is a fren said now these sets cannot be cloned)... I also checked up from the people who messaged me "WHO R U?" but they had received forwards I had sent to others.... I mean I typed the nos of my frens only using group messagin but it reached people whose nos were not there in the list also... Another thing i Observed was it happens only when I try group messagin... and the ones in which I receive a msg while my phone is sending message out...

I hope its not a case of cloning... Can any one throw some light on this...

<sms count 5K+ /mon>:-) everyone was saying so I thot even I would add it

vikky i think u r 100% right. thats y now a days i try to send d sms when my phone is not recieving smses from others but not always successful in that.