Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amit177

Cannot Find Server

hi

i am having LG RD2130 and USb data cable

last 2 months i am trying to surf.Everything is getting installed and connection is dialled it will show connection established and speed around115 kbps but webpage is not opening(cannot find server)

contacted to customer care they are telling from last 2 months that this is their network problem tower work is going on this and that.and they will give me 15 days after that the same thing

Congrats. You are #1,000,000 victim of poor r-connect.

Their excuses are well known to all persons in this forum.

You should have made a search before opting for any service.

I was also a victim of r-connect. 6 months - same excuses - termination - got XXXX BB - live happily.

I would recommend my enimies to choose r-connect service.

Edited by deeraj

Are your friends/relatives residing under coverage of the same tower having same prob?

Utsav I have no relationship with Amit. He is from the city Gurgaon. But Im from Chennai. :clap1:

the problem you are facing could be due to network I stay on first floor of a building where my bedroom is the first construction towards nearest reliance tower... I get good speed just six flats away I have my fren on ground floor...... I just cant connect net using netconnect....

hi

i am having LG RD2130 and USb data cable

last 2 months i am trying to surf.Everything is getting installed and connection is dialled it will show connection established and speed around115 kbps but webpage is not opening(cannot find server)

contacted to customer care they are telling from last 2 months that this is their network problem tower work is going on this and that.and they will give me 15 days after that the same thing

I am using Nokia 2112 CDMA and facing the same problem.

If u had any solution then mail me at sanjeev_narora@yahoo.co.in

Thanks Sanjeev