schumi

All About Nokia 6265

people, use torrents and other p2p's. You will get all that you

Super

I think its a free converter, will convert most of the formats to 3gp

Here is the link:

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Edited by tanveer

Friends.. I have this Xilisoft 3gp Converter FULL Version (Cracked) v3.1.7. I tried uploading the 14.5 mb software to Rimweb but it took a hell lot of time and then it failed.

Please give me some time, I will post the link for download in this thread as well as on the "Download applications for 6265" thread..

Regards,

Mainak Sarcar

hi schumi...

do you or anyone have a registered video converter... i tried xillisoft, media coder and megabit converter... they all are unregistered version, so they either encode half of the selected file or of maximum of 2min....

if i have to encode a movie or a bigger length movie then what software to use...

please help...

Hey Vicky, I have full version of Xilisoft 3gp converter, PM me your email Id and will mail you the full version

Hi Chirag...

my email id is : vicky007@bol.net.in please mail me the full version of xilisoft converter...

thanks in advance...

Follow this link and you will get full version of Xilisoft 3gp converter...

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?s=&a...ost&p=68541

Its not a registered version so only upto 2 mins of conversion. ;) Do you know the codes ? :Confuso:

I have posted it and if you open the zip file, then you fill find another txt file which had the registration code....Just use that to register and it becomes full version...no need to register on any site!! Just in the Registration option in the application

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Hi,

I had the same problem. I tried around 10- 15 cards all Sandisc and NCP but none was working. Finally i purchased YES card. Its working fine. Its costs me 1900 for 1 gb...i know that its costly but i got life time warranty card along with bill.... After spending 16k in phone , i think its worth to spend 2k for card.

Do any of you guys have a problem with 1GB mem cards not being supported on the new 6265? I tried a few brands of 1GB mini SD cards on the phone and they show up as "unformatted" with no option to actually format them. Even if you take the card out and format it on a card reader and put it back in the phone, it still shows up as "unformatted". This seems to have been an issue on Nokia 6265 which has been discussed on another forum. I am putting a link thru to that discussion here http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?Forum...mp;TopicId=6292

In that forum they've kind of isolated it down to being a compatibility of certain brands with the 6265, and it seems only the Kingston brand of SD cards in the 1gb capacity work on 6265.

I have placed an order for a Kingston mini sd card with my vendor but I still havent received it so I'm waiting to see how it goes.

Have any of you chaps had a similar problem with 1 GB cards on the 6265? Hope you can give me some input on other compatible brands which work on the 6265 :-)

I had a similar problem when i went looking for data card for my 6265.... even read the post you metioned but since i tried the card and it didn't work... i haven't bothered about it much. although after the incident i decided to buy the card only after trying it on the phone..... will do it next time i go to town.... maybe around the middle of next week. will let you know which ones work.

BTW i had tried a NCP card...it didn't work i thought its a fake...although the dealer showed it to me on his phone and was working...

other people are using NCP cards and they work fine...maybe its an issue with some handsets ony

Well I emailed to Nokia Support and the reply I got to this unformatted issue was that I should go to the Nokia service center and sort out the issue. And mind you, they advised me to take the original bill also as proof of warranty validity. Now this is certainly funny. Did nokia release this handset more than a year back in India?

Anyway, I did not go to NokiaSC. As advised on this forum,I will try to flash the miniSD card elsewhere and make it work on my 6265. Only after this fails, will I think of going to NokiaSC.

When i try to connect to Rconnect via Bluetooth I get a '720' error message.

I have TCP/IP installed and the settinga are the same as the connection I used with my LGRD6130.

Wired and Wireless ethernet work fine, so the TCP/IP stack is ok.

Any suggestions, i need to get Rconnect to work.

Also, I purchased a Kingston 1GB miniSD card from Lamington Road, Mumbai for Rs1600/- with bill and warranty.

It works fine, no need to format it or anything.

Thanks.

hi..

for all ur software needs.. .u can check out www.rapidshared.org

Its an index site to rapidshare.com...

Here u can get all the softwares along with the 'required numbers'

Had this query.. does the phone support 2 GB card.. some one in the previous posts have talked about it.. where as the site says 1 GB...

Secondly.. does the brand of the card affect the overall speed of the phone?

Say a card from compnay like lexar or kingston would give bettter speed in terms of saving the snaps and video in the memory,

Or all the cards are equal in terms of speed of the phone?

Edited by Goyal

hi..

Had this query.. does the phone support 2 GB card.. some one in the previous posts have talked about it.. where as the site says 1 GB...

Say a card from compnay like lexar or kingston would give bettter speed in terms of saving the snaps and video in the memory,

There definitely exists a problem regarding compatibility of mini SD cards with this phone.

Yesterday i tried out the shops in Vijayawada and found that none of the NCP cards were recognised by the phone ( the fake ones were recognised) The phone recognised Yes and Kingston cards. I was unable to find a 2 GB card here so can't comment on that.

Somebody who's using a 2 GB card can throw some light on this please.

I'm going to Bangalore this weekend and intend to check the compatibility of all the brands available and then i'll post an update on this issue.

hi..

There definitely exists a problem regarding compatibility of mini SD cards with this phone.

Yesterday i tried out the shops in Vijayawada and found that none of the NCP cards were recognised by the phone ( the fake ones were recognised) The phone recognised Yes and Kingston cards. I was unable to find a 2 GB card here so can't comment on that.

Somebody who's using a 2 GB card can throw some light on this please.

I'm going to Bangalore this weekend and intend to check the compatibility of all the brands available and then i'll post an update on this issue.

I would say my experience:

1) I use 2GB Kingston miniSD card and it works well. The speed is much better than the card provided by Nokia along with the handset.

i got 6265 today and sold off 6255. but disappointed with few things. 6255 was really user friendly except the camera.

thinking of selling this and getting back my 6255.

the keypad is stupid cant see the numbers.

cant laminate the handset.

the fonts are too small and cant make the menu fonts big.

and so on.

i got 6265 today and sold off 6255. but disappointed with few things. 6255 was really user friendly except the camera.

thinking of selling this and getting back my 6255.

the keypad is stupid cant see the numbers.

cant laminate the handset.

the fonts are too small and cant make the menu fonts big.

and so on.

Are you serious???

I think the improvements outweigh any of the "so called short comings" mentioned by you!!!

How much are you going to sell it for BTW?

Edited by docsinghal

hi ppll

finally i bought one.. got it for 15400..

first rude shock.. i cudnt transfer my phone book to the new fone..

the R world doesnot have the option to download the fone book...

didnt get any cable with the phone... so i think ill have to spend on the cable

so that i can get all my contacts on the new fone

3rdly.. the scroll key.. it seems to be having a little snag.. if i try moving up, it takes a little more effort.. the naviation doesnot seem to be very smooth...

These were the intial things i have noted...

Now i have to go and get the skin, card, and a cable...

allright guys, here is the mail that I received from Corporate Customer Center regarding WAP

Dear Mr.,

This is with reference to your email regarding non functionality of WAP feature for your Reliance Mobile Number 934XXXXXXX (stripped).

We would like to confirm that currently WAP functionality is not supportive in CDMA services.

However, you can access various internet sites through our Reliance Mobile World services.

Further we have noted down your feedback for the experience you had with customer care and would like to assure you that we have taken a serious note of your concern for corrective action.

Warm regards,

Satyajit Gaonkar

Customer Care

For further information, you can contact us at

Web-site : www.reliancecommunications.co.in

Email : customercare@relianceada.com

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----

Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:17 AM

To: ada at relianceada.com

Cc: corporatecentre.customercare at relianceada.com

Subject: Response received in Contact Corporate Center:www.reliancecommunications.co.in -

Corporate Centre Customer Care - Reliance Communications

Name : soni199

Email :

Address : Hyderabad

Phone No : 0 93XXXXX (stripped)

Message : Do you think your customer support executives are trained enough, I really had bad experience in past. Well, I emailed Service Assurance Cell, also Customer Support on my problem but no reply can you please check if you can!! Thanks

Surprised to see the reply this way!! Corporate center has same information as what a phone support guy has. He says CDMA do not support WAP. I mailed him saying we were able to access the WAP sites begining of August, and also CDMA supports WAP because tata indicom is supporting the same without any charges.

What I can say is: Reliance is using state of art communication technology driven by fools.

hi Guys...

i have kept the fone on charge... its been more than 10 hrs.. and still it shows the chaging...

Does it take that long to changre the battery for the first time????

Experts .. any comments???

It seems they wont start WAP services in the near future..

The "fools" as usual.. accidently enabled the WAP services for few days until another "fool" reported it to stop it. Seems like one of those "fools" got jealous of Rimwebians being able to surf through WAP.

hi

Can anyone able to Fast forward/Fast Rev the video ??

there is one more problem, if u are watching the video and instantly u receive a call after the end of the call the video will not resume from the break point but start from the beginning . I guess this is the problem with the video driver or may be this is the bug of this model .

One of my friend has Samsung-X700 GSM cost half of 6265 but perfect in video FF/FR and even resume from the break pt.

Regards

Kunik

@ kunik

I have mentioned earlier also that you cannot Ff/Rw Videos in this handset.And I dont think there is any software which can do it in this handset model. :clap:

The MP3 Player of this handset arranges the songs in the date order and not by name. :Chulo: I am not talking about the Gallery folder of the Memory card.Because in the Gallery folder you have the option to sort by name,size,type and date but this option is not there in the MP3 player of the handset. :Chulo: For eg. When I add any new songs like KANK title in the handset(Memory card),it will be automatically placed Last in the track list of the MP3 player and not in alphabetically order.Because almost every week I add new songs to the handset but all new songs added are placed last in the MP3 player track list which is a big problem.And if I have to arrange it in the aphabet order then I have to delete all the Songs and Copy it again in the Memory card which I cannot do everyweek. :clap: Because I have more than 300 songs. :clap: I have tried almost everything to solve it by failed.Does anyone know how to solve the problem. :SI:

The MP3 Player of this handset arranges the songs in the date order and not by name. :NO: I am not talking about the Gallery folder of the Memory card.Because in the Gallery folder you have the option to sort by name,size,type and date but this option is not there in the MP3 player of the handset. :NO: For eg. When I add any new songs like KANK title in the handset(Memory card),it will be automatically placed Last in the track list of the MP3 player and not in alphabetically order.Because almost every week I add new songs to the handset but all new songs added are placed last in the MP3 player track list which is a big problem.And if I have to arrange it in the aphabet order then I have to delete all the Songs and Copy it again in the Memory card which I cannot do everyweek. :clap: Because I have more than 300 songs. :clap: I have tried almost everything to solve it by failed.Does anyone know how to solve the problem. :o

What I do is that I organise my music into playlists say english and Hindi. You can make any number of playlists you like.

Making playlists is a bit complicated and requires the use of Nokia PC sync and Music Manager. In the Track list options you can see the various track lists and play them.

I usually either switch to random play or tracklist.

The MP3 Player of this handset arranges the songs in the date order and not by name. :NOTriste: I am not talking about the Gallery folder of the Memory card.Because in the Gallery folder you have the option to sort by name,size,type and date but this option is not there in the MP3 player of the handset. :clap: For eg. When I add any new songs like KANK title in the handset(Memory card),it will be automatically placed Last in the track list of the MP3 player and not in alphabetically order.Because almost every week I add new songs to the handset but all new songs added are placed last in the MP3 player track list which is a big problem.And if I have to arrange it in the aphabet order then I have to delete all the Songs and Copy it again in the Memory card which I cannot do everyweek. :NO: Because I have more than 300 songs. :clap: I have tried almost everything to solve it by failed.Does anyone know how to solve the problem. :NO:

What I do is that I organise my music into playlists say english and Hindi. You can make any number of playlists you like.

Making playlists is a bit complicated and requires the use of Nokia PC sync and Music Manager. In the Track list options you can see the various track lists and play them.

I usually either switch to random play or tracklist.

I know how to create Tracklist or Playlist using Nokia Music Manager. :NOTriste: Its not that difficult.But anyways I got the solution to my problem. :o

Edited by schumi

Midi files can be played on the handset but they can not be sent as an MMS from the phone.....pretty strange to me..