Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Yes I guess its a fair enough price. you getting this form a WW/ WWE or Nokia dealer?

Yes I guess its a fair enough price. you getting this form a WW/ WWE or Nokia dealer?

I buyed this phone yesterday for 15500 Rs

hi schumi

thanks for your valuable help, i was out of of station so let try this all

thanks

This is a just a quote from "choclatebanana" on xphilez. I do not take any responsibility if it wrecks your phone.

HOW to clean your LCD:

This is just a quote from "Aloneinacrowd" on hofo please try at your own risk..I do not take any responsibilty if it does not work, or wrecks your phone.

Wow someone just PMed me a guide to removing the faceplate of the 6265i and it worked like a charm!

There's two torque gauge 4 screws behind the screen, the big rubber black parts at the top hide it. If you remove those you can use an extremely small screwdriver to carefully pry the front screen off.

After that your golden! Dust to your hearts content guys!

Hey one question no one answered two guys aked it in the whole topic i checked.

Issue Is: Whenever we change the theme the ringtone changes back to normal like nokia tune or default tune.Please get a resolution guys...

Issue Is: Whenever we change the theme the ringtone changes back to normal like nokia tune or default tune.Please get a resolution guys...

If the theme doesn't specify aringtone, the phone automatically selects the default ringtone.

The same is true for icons and other items which can be customised by a theme. The solution is to edit the theme using the theme studio and then use it.

Edited by docsinghal

nokia dealer

If the theme doesn't specify aringtone, the phone automatically selects the default ringtone.

The same is true for icons and other items which can be customised by a theme. The solution is to edit the theme using the theme studio and then use it.

Theme studio ? is it an app which can b installed on the phone... i needhel on this issue plz any other solution guys

Edited by ~VIRUS~

hey schumi

When ever u receive or make a call the city name is displayed and we have to press the exit button.. some times even whent he screensaver is on, the city name appears...

ill be thankful if u could suggest a way out.

Abhishek

hey schumi

When ever u receive or make a call the city name is displayed and we have to press the exit button.. some times even whent he screensaver is on, the city name appears...

As far as I know.. there is no way to be out of this..

It has to display the SDCA which ur getting network from... I forgot what is it called....aneways.. there would be no way to avoid that.......

Hi, I might sound very silly, however Shumi, Tanveer or some expert can you tell me whether can we record videos on 3GP format? It records on 3G2 format. I have checked the quality of Recording on 6270 and on 6265, all the features are almost same but noticed a huge quality difference in Video recording. Any say on this? My Video Quality settings are already set to High. If somebody has a 6270 then check it out and am sure you will notice a huge difference. Still Image is of the same Quality though. Videos on 6270 are in 3GP format and on 6265 is 3G2 format.

Hi, I might sound very silly, however Shumi, Tanveer or some expert can you tell me whether can we record videos on 3GP format? It records on 3G2 format. I have checked the quality of Recording on 6270 and on 6265, all the features are almost same but noticed a huge quality difference in Video recording. Any say on this? My Video Quality settings are already set to High. If somebody has a 6270 then check it out and am sure you will notice a huge difference. Still Image is of the same Quality though. Videos on 6270 are in 3GP format and on 6265 is 3G2 format.

Even I agree that the Video clarity in the Nokia 6265 handset is not that good or upto expectation.The Photo clarity is good but unfortunately the Video clarity doesnot match it.And I dont think we can do anything about it.According to me we cannot change the Recording format which as per your knowledge is 3G2.

@MILLTEC

Its mentioned earlier also several times that we cannot forward or rewind Movies or Videos in the Nokia 6265 handset. Only Mp3 songs can be FF-Rew.

@King of Kalyan

As per my knowledge Real player softwares are not available for S40 handsets.And I dont think it will work on Nokia 6265 handset.

hey schumi

ill be thankful if u could suggest a way out.

Abhishek

This problem is there in all Nokia handsets(cdma) and also in other handsets(LG,Samsung).And unfortunately we cannot do anything about it. :'(

The Service area is displayed whenever you call or even when the handset is inactive.

It can only be solved by Reliance which we all know is Impossible :Contento:

how to uplaod Opera Mini on my 6265 :'(

WAP

Both Nokia and Reliance CC do not want to help out on the technicalities of the 6265 and surprisingly, nokia.co.in does not supprt 6265 at all and when I wrote to them, they expressed their regrets and told me to visit their asia pacific site for any assistance on 6265. Both Nokia and Reliance and also TATA have taken us to be fools and sold the handsets at exorbitant prices as compared to the features it now supports.

The WAP feature will not be activated for a very long time as Reliance does not know how to keep Rworld access free and yet charge for other WAP sites. Rworld is a WAP site as you all already know by now. Hence the delay is technical and there is no way out as of now. If WAP is made chargeable, then the very first screen of Rworld (the menu) also will be chargeable - which will not be liked by anyone. This is my understanding after prolonged discussions with CC, I may be wrong in my assessment on WAP. I think we RIMWEBians will have to offer some model for charging of WAP services to Reliance. Any one has any ideas?

The above post has been posted also in "Worried users of Nokia 6265" This has again been posted for the benefit of members of this post. Hope the mods do not find this objectionable.

Thanks

how to uplaod Opera Mini on my 6265 :SI:

You can download it from http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/operamini/ . You can download it on your handset using Bluetooth or USB cable via Nokia Pc Suite(File Manager).But I would suggest not to download it to your handset because its of no use now. It will only work when Reliance starts WAP again which would take a long time.

Edited by schumi

when reliance will enable WAP. Any idea by anyone?

whether the same thing in Tata also ie not enabling wap browsing?

can someone tell?

can someone tell?

As we have waited for months for the Nokia 6265 handset, the same way I think we will have to wait for Reliance to start WAP. :SI: Reliance had started it but I cant understand why did it stop it. :NOTriste: Instead it should continued it by Monthly charges by which Reliance would benefit and also the customers.Atleast we would get to use WAP.

I dont have any idea about Tata. :SI:

guys i have a lil problem....i got a new 6265 today

I had a 6255...and made a backup of the contacts n calender using pc suite...but now i cant restore the contacts n calender to the new 6265

any idea how to do it??

I had a 6255...and made a backup of the contacts n calender using pc suite...but now i cant restore the contacts n calender to the new 6265

any idea how to do it??

What problem are you facing ?

The steps are simple :

1.Get connected to the Nokia PC suite using Bluetooth or Data cable

2.Goto Backup in Nokia Pc suite

3.Then click on Restore and select the Nokia 6255 backup from the list.

Please describe what exactly you are trying to do and what problem are you facing.

can someone tell?

Wap in tata is working very fine because my brother is having tata service and also nokis6265 handset.

any idea how to do it??

What problem are you facing ?

The steps are simple :

1.Get connected to the Nokia PC suite using Bluetooth or Data cable

2.Goto Backup in Nokia Pc suite

3.Then click on Restore and select the Nokia 6255 backup from the list.

Please describe what exactly you are trying to do and what problem are you facing.

I am connecting the 6265 using the DKU-2 cable the phone is detected within pc suite...but when i use the restore option and select the backup made from the 6255...it says no backup found and doesnt proceed further...