Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Dont know if this has been covered before, I did search most of the threads but couldnt find anything relevant relating to it.

Has anybody had success linking up their 6265 to the Nokia PC Suite using a blue tooth adapter?? I'm using a D-Link DBT-122 and all the applications it's configured work perfectly except being able to connect to PC Suite through blue tooth.( tried a few other blue tooth dongles, the cheaper ones which come with the "Blue Soleil" software are a waste of time and money, half of them arent even actually licensed versions!!!)

If anybody's been able to link up the PC Suite using a blue tooth dongle please let me know how you've done it. I'm using PC Suite vers. 6.7.0.22 ( the new version has problems converting AAC files and displaying them properly in the phone playlist, that's why I'm using the older version)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :rofl_200:

I have been using PC suite and Dongle to transfer files. There are no specific settings as such, however you will get connected to PC suite faster if you pair the device using Blue Soleil. Just click on Get connected and Choose Blue tooth. It does take time to connect but once connected, works fine.

Thanks Chirag. Since I'm using D-Link's proprietory software that came along with the dongle, I dont have Blue Soleil installed, it tends to create a conflict with the dongle's existing drivers. I think I'll take your advice and be a little more patient and "wait" and see if it connects again. Prolly I wasnt waiting long enough for it to detect the phone :Riendo:

Ok I've configured the D-Link dongle DBT-122 to work with PC Suite. I'm attaching a pdf file as to how to go about it, in case somebody needs help configuring the D-Link dongle later on. :Contento:

Impotant Note: After you've configured all the steps listed in the attached pdf file, make sure you activate the tick mark beside "BlueTooth (WIDCOMM)" in the Manage Connections section of your PC Suite

Connecting_DBT_122_to_Nokia_Phone.pdf

Edited by Anupe

Guys, I no longer get Service Unavailable/Forbidden Message when I browse WAP in the phone.

Looks like Reliance seriously working on this. Now since they have it working properly they may plan to come up tarrif for the same. Just to let you know Tata is having WAP service available for free.

If they do not come up with the tarrif, expect wap to go down again in coming days :)

^^^

A nice game.

well yeah WAP is smooth now and without errors and its very enjoyable without errors now and i hope if TATA has made WAP free why cant we also have WAP free......

i still hope it is free....till then i am acessing WAP with very cautiously as to make it sure that it doesnt hurt my pocket when the bill comes.....

lets see what happenes

Friends,

The foll. is the reply I got from Reliance, which is self-explanatory.

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding WAP access charges, please note the surf application charges under M category is applicable for browsing WAP services. Please find the charges for the same attached for your reference.

If you have any further query, we request you to write us back. We will be glad to assist you for the same.

Yours sincerely,

Prasun Banerjee

Corporate Centre

Reliance Communications

Now there is no doubt that for DAPO users WAP access is full free. The Rworld Rate card attachment has already been attached earlier, so I am not attaching it again.

@ KOK, now you can also rest assured that WAP is free.

Hope Reliance continues the pricing as it is and does not tinker with the services anymore. Any one has any ideas why they stopped WAP in the first place and re-introduced it again without any changes on the charges?

So, folks, enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

yeaht this seems a bit clearer, but you never know about these buggers

I have confirmed with the Cust Care, WAP is completely free for DAPO customers. Lets see till when they give us this privilege

I have confirmed with the Cust Care, WAP is completely free for DAPO customers. Lets see till when they give us this privilege

i am very happy........................very happy to hear that......... :):Chulo::clap::Contento::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well at last there are some things which makes DAPO customers sticked with reliance thats very nice...

but i am still in doubt as to how long it will last......and make the most till then :clap::clap::clap:

I still doubt it ... coz the reply states about the "SURF" Application!!

the chaps who responded back seem to be reffering to browsing on a Java enabled handset like the old 2030 or 5130 :winko: on SURF!!!

beware !!

cheers

ashok

:P ..................well let me tell you all people...i am keeping track of my unbilled amount for the last three days and finally concluded that WAP is free for DAPO customers .....so relax and enjoy...

moreover opera is rocking and working smooth....

if you guys find any other browser that can be used do let us know....

IF you are under DAPO, you can not be sure. They may be deducting your free minutes.

The best person to tell will be someone on a prepaid and using WAP.

As regards browser, I have searched was unable to find any, most are for smart phones and windows OS phones.

Firefox was to launch a browser for mobiles, but hasnt yet matured.

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding WAP access charges, please note the surf application charges under M category is applicable for browsing WAP services. Please find the charges for the same attached for your reference.

does that mean.. for non dapo users.. paying r-world fee of 25 would make WAP free of them as well??

pls some one clearify..

yeah even I had come across that one but could not find any link to download.

Maybe its just a trial version or still int esting phase.

hip hip hurray

I got WAP back in my mobile...

I am in cloud nine .

Thanks a lot RIM

:clap: .................while using WAP on 6265 a new error is coming that says...NETWORK DOWN........when u use it in the main browser and in opera there is no action it just says processing and processing.......

i guess.......its temp error of some network problem...but still i ma afraid :Sorprendido:

:clap: .................while using WAP on 6265 a new error is coming that says...NETWORK DOWN........when u use it in the main browser and in opera there is no action it just says processing and processing.......

i guess.......its temp error of some network problem...but still i ma afraid :Sorprendido:

well switch of the phone and restart it will work fine. i had the same problem some days back.

already did and did again........its not helping me ..... :Sorprendido:

looks like its effecting me only as it may be the problem in my area or circle...

hope to come out of it soon....

also minibrowser giving same error.....and even reliance WAP site rworld not working...so must be come out of this situation soon....

Edited by vikalp

:Sorprendido: WAP NOT WORKING

jst checked..

mine is working..

yeah.... WAP stopped working in some circles ... but seems to be okay as of now in mum ... !!

no guess ... maybe reliance just realized :Sorprendido: - as usual