Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

yeah seems good...

it's still under dev... but currently it supports viewing of Invasion Power Board...

worth giving a try..

Sounds good.. It works too!

Yeh we tried this out.. Ashok made it work, n i surfed thru R-surf... but due to certain reasons, we cant have it up as of now, coz this program needs to be customised according to our site.. will let u'll know more abt this laters...

Yeh we tried this out.. Ashok made it work, n i surfed thru R-surf... but due to certain reasons, we cant have it up as of now, coz this program needs to be customised according to our site.. will let u'll know more abt this laters...

Well I'll be really waiting impatiently for this LATER guys it'll be gr8 if we could access our forum thru our cells atleast we'll get an alternative to playin games for some gr8 time pass. :P

The issue is not tht simple.. coz when we used tht program all the last 10 posts were on the same page.. and it was like a looonnnng page.. n u for sure know how irritating it is to scroll the page. There were other issues as well. Lets see wht we can come up with. But its not a priority thing as of now, coz anyways its goin to depend on whether R-Surf is speedy and whether it stays free or not. So spending valuable time on it, is not a good option. :P