Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
schumi

"system Under Upgradation Forever"-reliance Cc

Since almost 8-10 months now,I have been just getting 1 reply from the Reliance Cust Care(*333) that " Our systems are under upgradation,please call later". If I call for activation/deactivation of services or billing details this is the only reply I get from CC.They ask me to call after 2-4 hrs and then again I get the same reply.Sometimes when I am lucky their systems are working fine but atleast 90% times,their systems are under upgradation.I really donot know when will Reliance finish their upgradation :P I mean its the only source(*333) for the customers for immediate help but that is of no use.I cannot understand where do the customers contact for immediate help.This problem was there earlier also but in the last 6-8 months it has become worse.They should upgrade their systems from 12am-6am when very few customers call but their systems are upgrading all 24 hrs and for almost all days.I had even written a mail regarding this to the Chairmans office but no use.I have about 14 Reliance connections and for all of them I face this problem.I am sure that I am not the only person facing this problem and there are many Rimweb users also who face this problem.Share your experience in this issue here.

Hi,

I don't think it is because of the system upgradation. Whenever they find that they cannot give a proper reply or cannot help the customer or they really don't understand, this is their copy right answer. Even I have four reliance connection, but most of the time I myself had to find out the solution or consistantly I had to go to web world (Where most of the times 'network is down') and get it solved. Luckly, web world is situated at a stone's throw for me.

regards

Hi,

I don't think it is because of the system upgradation. Whenever they find that they cannot give a proper reply or cannot help the customer or they really don't understand, this is their copy right answer. Even I have four reliance connection, but most of the time I myself had to find out the solution or consistantly I had to go to web world (Where most of the times 'network is down') and get it solved. Luckly, web world is situated at a stone's throw for me.

regards

Well the Systems are actually under upgradation and its not the fault of the Reliance Cc.As the systems are always down or under upgradation they are unable to view the customer details and hence they give the same answer.As you mentioned that they donot understand or they cannot help the customer and hence they give this reply,I disagree.Because I have mentioned that I even when I call for activation/deactivation of any services they give the same answer and in this case they donot need to understand anything.So its completely the fault of the technical team of Reliance.Because of which even the Webworlds sometimes face this problem.I cannot understand what causes this problem :grin:

Considering the kinds of upgradation they've been having, I think they run on Cray XMP's :grin:

lolz ! The can bloody well outbeat NASA with the computing power at their CC. Coz even Nasa upgrades about 3-5 times in a month, unlike reliance, where it is daily :P

lolz

cheers

Ashok

Another thing which is common with Rel CC is that if you write a mail to them and if they do not have a reply or do not want to talk with you they will give vague reply in mail and in the end say " We tried to contact you on your mobile but were unable to reach you" LOL they can't reach a mobile in their own network

Yeah thats the problem with Reliance, Shabz. They start talking to you with blatant lie! And thats why even with such a strong mobile presence they have the worst brand reputation.

Even many CC executives are not properly trained.

I think Reliance need Super Computers for their Customer Care.

Their systems are on upgradation for nearly 20 to hours in a day, i think. Hold time is also very-very much.

Reliance should employ CC executives for only 4 to 6 hours a day, as for the rest of the day their systems are on upgradation.

So, what the hell they people do in the call centre, when their systems are upgrading. Their is no need of them to be there.

I think Reliance should strongly think to recruit the CC executives to work only for 6 hours. After this Reliance will save in Crores. And customers would also save their valuable time.

If reliance continues to provide this kind of service to its customers, then the company should be prepared to bear huge losses on there part. After all "Best Customer Service" is the key for an upcoming organisation.

Regards.

I agree with Schumi, I am also frustrated with same problem since last 6 months with Reliance C.C. , their Representative doesn’t know any basic features of RIM :'( if we ask anything they depend upon their system, If Anil appoint RIMWEB.in user for one day to act as an C.C. executive they will satisfy each customer better then regular executives because we people knows much more things in RIM. I am highly impress with HUTCH C.C. executive if you ask them about any tricky question they will explain you with every in & out of that query they are so courteous & co-operative that you feel 100% satisfy. Today when I called to Hutch C.C. asking them about Roaming facility in Jammu-Kashmir they explain me full issue within 10-15 seconds without depending to system & even he ask me if I want to know something about GPRS system without asking him anything about that GPRS so it proves they are eager to sell their product to customer. While talking with their C.C. Exe. you will get SMS from Hutch stating the name of that Executive & asking you to send reply SMS(Toll free) about your experience with particular executive. So this type of services can win customer heart. :wacko:

I fully agree with kepal on this. Hutch CC is miles ahead of Rel CC which just s**ks.

Nowadays, Reliance CC do not accept or register complaints also on the pretext of "error free billing" systems and "error free networks". HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL LOL Reliance having error free billing and networks. HA HA HA HA. I almost fell off my chair, listening to the cocky CCE about this, error free nonsense.

Reliance CC needs to learn from Hutch CC. They should not give the excuse "systems are under updation/upgradation" always. Once in a while it is ok, but always it is not good at all.

Yes some or rather most of us RIMWEBians can definitely provide better CCE service than the stupid,idiotic Rel CCEs.

Thanks

Ya, that has been my experience many times too - CC just flatly refuses to take complaints about billing errors! In fact as of now I feel CC is almost TOTALLY useless. I don't see why they are employed even for 1 hr! The only help Iv ever gotten is from the Chairman's office. And they refunded wrongly deducted amounts 3 - 4 times after complaining. I wonder how they refund if they have this so called "error-free" billing! Reliance CC is a dirty joke!